Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
    how old was mosley again? how old was pac's oldest opponent?
    Age doesnt mean ****. Mosley was still a threat

Cotto was SHOT and so is Margarito.

Clottey is just a straight up bum

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Pac can make his own rules, and no one will cry foul..But why do some people support Manny's $10M weight penalty, but not Floyd's Olympic drug test? "Oh, Floyd has came overweight in the past, so Manny's demand is fair." But Manny has came overweight in some of his past fights as well, but we never heard any crickets chirping about it..
      only fight manny missed the weight was at 112 and he dearly paid for it. he drained himself to death, still missed it by a pound or so and got KOd.

i believe weight penalty is only 100K. thats nickel and dime when you're getting 8digit figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You made a comment on a public forum. Read that over slowly. And second, I commented because guys like you will always whine about "why is Floyd asking him to do that?" because it's a helluva lot better than asking why Pacquiao is lying?
        I could care less if he asked Manny? That's his right and personal choice. That doesn't mean Manny has to accept....and who cares if Manny lied, he isn't Jesus, Mother Theresa or any one else of importance.

Comment

• Again Floyd dont make the rules.. 1:30 into the video

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            I'm glad you admit that because I'm tired of Floyd fans using the whole "he is just trying to clean up the sport excuse" to try to play on people's consciences.
            I've never been an advocate of that and I never believed that. I think it's quite obvious he believes/knows or has heard that Pac is juicing. So obvious...just like a lot of other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Age doesnt mean ****. Mosley was still a threat

Cotto was SHOT and so is Margarito.

Clottey is just a straight up bum
              hmm ok if you say so but thats a diff thread so latah.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Again Floyd dont make the rules.. 1:30 into the video

But Manny does right?

Comment

I could care less if he asked Manny? That's his right and personal choice. That doesn't mean Manny has to accept....and who cares if Manny lied, he isn't Jesus, Mother Theresa or any one else of importance.
                  As a Boxing fan? On this matter?

Alot of people do.

Comment

He is not being asked to play Jesus or Mother Theresa so I care if he lies. I care if the biggest fight in history just went to hell because...well, he couldn't even pick a good lie for me to finish the because.

Comment

• So you Pacquiao fanboys don't think Olympic Style Drug Testing is for cleaning up the sport? Yeah ok then, So Floyd just brought it in and put HIMSELF through it just because he felt like it? Get real.

Pacquiao ducked the drug test like O.S.I.R.I.S is ducking reality!

Comment

Working...
                      X