Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there era sucks, and they are ****in boring to watch, why do you think they don't have ppv's for them, no one will buy their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
      Because there era sucks, and they are ****in boring to watch, why do you think they don't have ppv's for them, no one will buy their fights.
      Because they are white!!!

lol J/K

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Are you telling me that Hasim Rahman has a size advantage over Wladimir Klitschko? Do you know how creepy you get when it comes to the Klitschko's? Good God.
        he's obviously shorter,,but he's also thicker than wlad. his chest and arms are enormous

Comment

You need to add an option for Wlad:

"Because he can be methodical and can be boring to watch"

The Klitschkos are great fighters and Vitali is very exciting to watch, but in the past Wlad has lacked that will to thrill.

Comment

because he's white................

and good

and destroys american fighters....

and is european.....

oh and dominant

yet people say he is boring, but somehow mayweather isn't

Comment

It's because he's white. Now everyone knows people hate white people, i mean the colored peoples of the earth even started two freaking world wars in which they tried to terminate them. No white kid has ever been born without learning a few years into his life the meaning of racism and we all know the trolls swarming the internet forums and the youtube with racism are all spoiled colored kids from the suburbs.

Comment

I don't hate the Klitschko brothers.
                Some of their fans are as bad as the worst *****s and *******s, though.

Comment

it is because they are white and defeating black boxers.

Comment

Have you ever heard of SteelHammer2010?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                      Although most boxing fans respect the Klitschkos, there are a lot of Klitschko haters in all the internet boxing forums I see.

I always wonder, why are they hated?

If Mayweather fails to KO an old, shot Mosley, it's a "masterful performance".

If Wladimir scores a late KO over Chagaev, Thompson or Chambers, (after winning virtually every round) NONE OF WHICH HAD EVEN BEEN KNOCKED DOWN BEFORE, then he receives criticism and negativity for being too defensive.

Why the double standard?
                      The pull-counter is the coolest move in boxing. If Wlad learns this he will be loved like Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X