Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunney, if you could look at the content, tone, and general demeanour of your posts, especially in this thread, you'll find the answer you're looking for.

You come across as either a very, VERY persistent troll, or you're a very simple person who lacks the ability to make use of basic logic. Or maybe you love the Klitschkos such an immense amount it distorts every other thought process your body tries to muster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
      You're just a poor kid who is heavily influenced by the "*******" reverse-racism in the sports media.
      Shush. I'm not influenced by anything. The thing is, Tuns, I like who I like and everyone is free to do so. Influences don't come into it. This is styles we're talking about. I dislike Berto because I think he sucks - not because he's black. I also dislike Froch because I think he sucks - not because he's white.

*******ism and racism have nothing to do with it. I'm only looking at a fighter in the ring, and basing my preference on how he fights. That's it.

Wlad seemed to be cautious against Chambers not because he was afraid of getting hit, it was because "Fast Eddie" is very quick and evasive, and Wladimir didn't want to miss with big punches. It isn't always easy to KO somebody who is just trying to survive.
      But Chambers wasn't being elusive by mid-way of the fight. He was merely standing there with a high guard, and Wlad was free to punch right through it at will - but he didn't. Chagaev was moving his head all the time, but Wlad threw regularly.

As much as I love watching him, he is very inconsistent with his punch output. It's not hate, it's not racism - it's a critical opinion. All part of being a fan. I love watching my boy Katsidis, but damn he's got a lot of deficiencies I regularly point out in addition to the positives. Objectivity, objectivity, objectivity.

I realize I can never convince you to step back, think and become more objective and fair about Wladimir.
      'Scuse me? That's exactly what I'm doing ffs. :laff2:

Ah, never mind. Same ol', same ol'.

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
      You come across as either a very, VERY persistent troll, or you're a very simple person who lacks the ability to make use of basic logic.
      It's gotta be the former. A lot of people seem to have picked up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        The argument that he'd be more liked if he was a black American is partially true in that he'd be much more popular among American fans but he wouldn't have all of the European fans, so there it is.
        I've never thought about it that way, but you're probably right. He would gain some fans and lose some...

The American media would love him and have everybody talking about him if he was black and American, but the mainland European media might pay less attention to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
          Although most boxing fans respect the Klitschkos, there are a lot of Klitschko haters in all the internet boxing forums I see.

I always wonder, why are they hated?

If Mayweather fails to KO an old, shot Mosley, it's a "masterful performance".

If Wladimir scores a late KO over Chagaev, Thompson or Chambers, (after winning virtually every round) NONE OF WHICH HAD EVEN BEEN KNOCKED DOWN BEFORE, then he receives criticism and negativity for being too defensive.

Why the double standard?
          Stop putting Wlad's name among Vitali.

Vitali is a type of big brother I would love to have

Comment

This is NSB. All fighters gets hated on. Fairly or unfairly but so it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Atom View Post
              it goes against usual heavyweight order having a non-english speaking eastern european boxer at the top.

people hate successful people and hate the dominance.
              Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                Exactly...
                See, this is my point entirely:

You have a completely one track mind when it comes to the Klitschkos; this thread isn't to legitimately find out why people/posters dislike someone you like, so that you can understand them and possibly change their opinions.

You left out the most obvious option in the poll which clearly means you're very aware of what the majority of posters would post/vote, so you left it out so as not to **** up your biased poll.

Then you spend half your posts quoting people who agree with you and giving them green K - you're not here to discuss anything or exchange ideas, you're just here to post the same garbage over and over, and to agree with/get others to agree with your OPINIONS.

It's down right ******ed and frankly pathetic.

Comment

Where is the "because his fans make whiny victim-card polls like this one" option?

Comment

It's down right ******ed and frankly pathetic.
                    I think your obsessive hatred of the heavyweight champion of the world Wladimir Klitschko is down right ******ed and frankly pathetic.

Comment

You have nothing to counter my arguement with, hence why you added me to your ignore list.

I haven't posted anything depricating or negative about Wladimir klitschko (anyway why pick up on him, there's two brothers, dunno if you knew that). doesn't surprie me that you're utterly failing to comprehend my posts, they make use of "logic", you might need to look it up if you want to start posting like a human-being rather than a robot.
                      Post from Squirrel.

Comment

Working...
                      X