No announcement yet.

Tell Me About The Time You Beat Someones @ss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MariusJin View Post
    In Philippines when I was 7 pops bought me pair of gloves. Every afternoon was spar session with squaters (poor kids clogged around our gate) in my front yard. We let them in 1 by 1 entertaining my pops & his friends while they drink.

The first few spars I felt bad for my opponent. I was landing power punches at will right at the jaw (no head gears here) so I stopped. It felt very brutal to just land punches when your opponent has no chance. I have no idea
    how these pros can do it without feeling some guilt.
    man what is wrong with you?? ytf u fighting malnourished kids for?

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      man what is wrong with you?? ytf u fighting malnourished kids for?
      lol pressure. u cant be scared or act scared back home. I was really skinny 2.

Comment

Originally posted by gt-r View Post
        please do share. This thread is a good breather after all pac-floyd talk--- im sick of it.
        heres another street story, well long story short i was walking to my friends house at night and i happen to see a group of guys that i dont get along with, they run up and one of them start talking **** he was in his 20's and im 18, well hes talking **** the other two guys just watch cause they probably thought he could **** me up, well after a few exchanged words he decides to take a swing and before he could even take a second swing a layed him out with a two punch combo (a straight right and a left hook right on the jaw) while hes laid out on the ground i proceed to beat his ***** ass up and while im doing that his friends jump in and i got jumped,,,,,,,,and its funny cause those guys were getting there hardest punches in and i still didnt fall ahaah.......

Comment

Well when I was in Middle School I was a very skinny asian kid that didn't know how to fight, I just started watching boxing (Just got done watching the Lennox Lewis-Tyson fight recorded on VHS). Well anyways I was just getting into the classroom from lunch and out of the blue this Mexican kid comes over and slaps me and my glasses fly off. Well I remembered how Lennox Ko'd Tyson so I threw a left jab and a straight right with all I had and he got KO'd and fell to the floor. Got me respect but was useless because I moved to a different school for 8th grade.
          Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

when I was young I can vividly replay every ass beating memory
            I laid down. But now, every fight you get to youre too
            drunk to even remember ****

Comment

Originally posted by MariusJin View Post
              when I was young I can vividly replay every ass beating memory
              I laid down. But now, every fight you get to youre too
              drunk to even remember ****
              I don't drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post