Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me About The Time You Beat Someones @ss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple days ago a kid came at me with his head down and his arms flailing like windmills. But this kid wasn't even lookin at my feet like Allan Green, he was look at his own feet. Easy work.

Comment

Like 3 days ago i ****ed up some gangster in the middle of the street he was like in his 30's and im only 18, reason being this gangster guy was trying to start **** with my 16 year old frien im like come on man really a 30 year old ****in with a 16 year old i mean how pathetic is that???so i took flight on the guy and he quit like a ***** and as we leave the guy tries to run up again after he quits so this time i ****ed his gay ass up in the middle of the main street, and once again quits and just leaves ahaah!!!!!!!

Comment

And i have more street fight stories and plenty of boxing stories..........

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          Like 3 days ago i ****ed up some gangster in the middle of the street he was like in his 30's and im only 18, reason being this gangster guy was trying to start **** with my 16 year old frien im like come on man really a 30 year old ****in with a 16 year old i mean how pathetic is that???so i took flight on the guy and he quit like a ***** and as we leave the guy tries to run up again after he quits so this time i ****ed his gay ass up in the middle of the main street, and once again quits and just leaves ahaah!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            Y WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT I DONT HAVE TO LIE.........:****you:

Comment

I have a story, not involving myself, but one of my boys from high school.

So the bell rung, and we all entered the hall for passing period. Some of the upperclassmen always gathered by the attendance office, we'd just chill there and talk for a few minutes in between classes. So one of my boys had been fonkin with this dude over some gang related stuff. He claimed 68, other dude claimed 512. So we come out of class and enter the mall area(Basically an open area) by where the attendance office is. My boy had been planning on fighting the dude so he came to school in some sweats and a t-shirt. So the dude he had issues with was talking to some females. My boy goes over there and starts screamin "(enter name) is a b!tch!, (enter name) is a b!itch" in his face, basically calling dude out. Funny thing is, my boy is tiny. Bro is like 5'4-130, and the dude he was fonkin with is like 5'11 or something like that. Anyway, they square up, and my boy hits the dude with some wild imitation of an overhand right. Dude looks startled like he wasn't expected it. Dude recovers and steps forward, my boy loads up and throws that same wild right hand. Then my boy bodies the dude and pushes em up against the side of the office wall and throws in a wild little hook. The other dude never swings back. By this time the police officers had run over to break it up. One of the officers grabbed my friend and restrained him, while the other grabbed the other dude. All of a sudden the other dude thought he had to show out for the crowd that had gathered, and started trying to fight the police and acting crazy.

Pretty funny considering everybody thought dude was hard.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                And i have more street fight stories and plenty of boxing stories..........
                please do share. this thread is a good breather after all pac-floyd talk--- im sick of it.

Comment

In Philippines when I was 7 pops bought me pair of gloves. Every afternoon was spar session with squaters (poor kids clogged around our gate) in my front yard. We let them in 1 by 1 entertaining my pops & his friends while they drink.

The first few spars I felt bad for my opponent. I was landing power punches at will right at the jaw (no head gears here) so I stopped. It felt very brutal to just land punches when your opponent has no chance. I have no idea
                  how these pros can do it without feeling some guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Yea man. I don't hang out with him too much anymore because everytime we go out it seems like there's trouble. Nobody likes to just fight now tho. I ain't getting shot for nobody. At my girls bday a couple years ago @ the Bellevue garage where Parlor is, a couple guys we were with and another group of guys started yapping off, and the other guys pulled out a gun and started shootin right there in the garage. That's why I just chill now.

Anyways I bet it felt good clocking that big dude, huh? Nothing better then dropping someone underestimating you cause they're twice your size.
                    dam parlor?? crazy. i thought club shootings only happened in seattle.

That’s when I realized talking don’t get you respect, doing something about it does. Whether if u win or lose as long as put up a good fight for your cause, that’s when people will stop fuuckin with you. I NEVER talk or start ****. i hate fighting. but when it comes down to it, im game. WTF am i watching boxing for lol

Comment

After 20 years I may be visiting home for lola's 80th bday. This time ill replicate the scene with my 7 year old. I dont kmow what I would do if I see him get hit. He's an 80 pounder ***** who can shoulder roll, clinch and control distance. His power is amazing. He studies every move of Floyd. I know there will be kids there that are more athletic, but Im so confident in his defense and skills. I will post videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X