Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Sorry that irritated you... but Cotto gets a 12 round shutout.
    You looked into your crystal ball, did you? or are you viewing a parallel universe where Floyd never conveniently retired and took on Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
      You looked into your crystal ball, did you? or are you viewing a parallel universe where Floyd never conveniently retired and took on Cotto.
      It's called an opinion.

You seem really shaken that someone thinks Floyd shuts out Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        That has nothing to do with my point.

OK he has a hard time with technical boxers OK I give you that.

He fought fighters who are clones stylistcally OK I guess you mean come forward fighters? I don't know but I give you that.

But, you describe Pac as a come forward fighter. And, he is not that. That is describing Mayorga and Margarito. Both of them were flat footed come forward that just swing punches. That is not Pac at all though bro.

Pac would give you angles, he will go side to side look at the Cotto fight more closley and see how he would be on the ropes duck a Cotto punch and SIDE STEP Cotto. Pac also give you an in and out ability. Dude does NOT just come straight forward. I don't know where you got that from.
        Dude he didn't trick Cotto at all. Cotto was able to find Pac all night. But Pac was too fast for him. And also looked stronger, knocking Cotto across the ring. Cotto out boxed him once Cotto stopped planting his feet like an idiot and trying to trade.

Comment

It's called an opinion.

You seem really shaken that someone thinks Floyd shuts out Cotto.
          Ok, I have the opinion that you are bias to Floyd, hows that?

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
            Dude he didn't trick Cotto at all. Cotto was able to find Pac all night. But Pac was too fast for him. And also looked stronger, knocking Cotto across the ring. Cotto out boxed him once Cotto stopped planting his feet like an idiot and trying to trade.
            Cotto didn't outbox him. He did well boxing WITH him for the first round.

Comment

Doesn't really mean anything to me.

I'm not even a Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                are you guys kidding me? its ok if you big floyd all you want but...

what does he have to do to earn your prop? ughhh
                Roach is on camera saying shane is too good for pac. Maybe thats why people think that!

Comment

Sorry that irritated you... but Cotto gets a 12 round shutout.
                  Sorry that irritates you ...but Cotto never got his shot at Mayweather.

Mayweather was too busy negociating a DeLaHoya rematch so both can duck Cotto with hilarious excuses.
                  " My wife doesn't want me to fight a puertorican fighter again."DLH
                  "Cotto lives in Puerto Rico; he's too green." Floyd
                  " I won't let boxing retire me, i'd rather retire from boxing." Floyd after Merchant asked him if he wanted to fight Cotto.

Comment

Cmon Ree***yalus is far from a Floyd fan. I on the hand am a PBF fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      Sorry that irritates you ...but Cotto never got his shot at Mayweather.

Mayweather was too busy negociating a DeLaHoya rematch so both can duck Cotto with hilarious excuses.
                      " My wife doesn't want me to fight a puertorican fighter again."DLH
                      "Cotto lives in Puerto Rico; he's too green." Floyd
                      " I won't let boxing retire me, i'd rather retire from boxing." Floyd after Merchant asked him if he wanted to fight Cotto.
                      Thanks for telling me Cotto never fought Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X