Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    I've never come as across other then this instance, but saying he will get a shutout against Cotto or a easy win, why didn't he then fight him if that was the case.

I mean, I could say Pac would KO Mosley easy, but I think its a hard fight for him.
    It's not a discredit against Cotto losing a decision to Floyd but that's just how I have it.

I had Floyd UDing Cotto when Cotto was still unbeaten coming off his victory over Shane.

Now that he's gone through hell with Margarito and Clottey, he seems to be past his best, and I have Floyd dominating him in even worse fashion.

I am not sure he stops Cotto, but Cotto is simply not going to win that fight.

Also, there are a lot of reasona Floyd-Cotto didn't get made, it surely doesn't point to he fact that it's because Cotto would have beaten Floyd.

Money was one reason, Bob Arum being his promoter is another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I could see you're handling yourself well here, No need for any help whatsoever..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

I'd still want to see a Cotto/Floyd fight. different styles = different results. I still think floyd would win, but there's a different between saying it and floyd actually doing it.

It would be nice still to see the fight, But something really need to give before we see any fighter signed to Arum fighting Mayweather, This has stopped us from witnessing Mayweather Vs Cotto,Pacquiao,Margarito maybe Clottey.

If Cotto can get through Foreman and lok great doing so (I hope but leaning toward the latter) then a Mayweather-cotto at 154 in 2011 would be great but thats if Mayweather-Pacquiao happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post

It would be nice still to see the fight, But something really need to give before we see any fighter signed to Arum fighting Mayweather, This has stopped us from witnessing Mayweather Vs Cotto,Pacquiao,Margarito maybe Clottey.

If Cotto can get through Foreman and lok great doing so (I hope but leaning toward the latter) then a Mayweather-cotto at 154 in 2011 would be great but thats if Mayweather-Pacquiao happens.
          I mean it's so obvious that the reason why negotiations are so hard is because of the Arum vs Mayweather feud. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd never faces a top rank fighter again.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            It's not a discredit against Cotto losing a decision to Floyd but that's just how I have it.

I had Floyd UDing Cotto when Cotto was still unbeaten coming off his victory over Shane.

Now that he's gone through hell with Margarito and Clottey, he seems to be past his best, and I have Floyd dominating him in even worse fashion.

I am not sure he stops Cotto, but Cotto is simply not going to win that fight.

Also, there are a lot of reasona Floyd-Cotto didn't get made, it surely doesn't point to he fact that it's because Cotto would have beaten Floyd.

Money was one reason, Bob Arum being his promoter is another.
            Well I disagree, not on the outcome, but on the fashion of victory.

Cotto has a great jab and is a great body puncher, these are the tools IMO that will consistently give Floyd trouble through out.

I would pick Floyd to win though but it won't be as easy as you make out.

Comment

Cotto has a great jab and is a great body puncher, these are the tools IMO that will consistently give Floyd trouble through out.

No I think Cotto loses to Floyd because his fundamentals are weak. That's what emmanuel steward is trying to correct now.

Comment

Cotto has good timing on his side, it was one of his biggest tools in the Mosley fight.

He does have a good jab... but Floyd WILL adjust to your jab and start countering with overhand rights.

Due to Cottos lack of solid defense, this would be a problem.

Also, if you've noticed Cotto's body punching has dropped off.

It was non-existent in the Margarito fight, he used it very little in the Clottey fight... and in the Pac fight he tried, but it had little effect.

If Cotto goes to the body on Floyd, expect the counter uppercut to come right back.

Cotto's biggest weakness.

Comment

• I mean one thing you have to consider is that Pac has never fought nobody as fast as mosely and pac has know defense so its very possible because of the prideful fighter that Pac is meaning once he gets hit he likes to brawl instead of sticking to the game plan and he wouldnt last at a brawling game wit Shane

Comment

• ****** how can u expect us to believe that Arum nonsense whereas Freddie says the contratry. Arum would only want Mosley at 135.
                    He's just defending his cash cow here.

Comment

• Obviously not this version, but a prime Mosley would knock Pac out.

When I say prime, I'm talking the one who fought De La Hoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X