No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstewart View Post
    It's really sad when men (I use that word loosely) talk like females. The same **** ya'll talking now about why Floyd won't beat Pac, is the same **** U all were talking a Week ago about why he won't beat Shane.
    Just admit it U don't like his image when promoting his fights, but give the Man his Just due when it comes to BOXING!!!

Stop hate'n like Bitchs.
    This forum sometimes I think shouldn't be Boxing Scene it should be Bad Girlz Boxing opinions Because of **** like what I've been reading lately.
    Agreed - they continue to find something to hate about instead of being mature enough to give credit when its due. Then they suck Manny's anus and defend him as if they are blood relatives, geez.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

Comment

• I agree with everything Freddie Roach said. Watching Floyd since 96 from 2 years ago i did see his reflexes were a little slower. I told everybody that in my house for the fight. If Pacquiao hurts Mayweather he'll finish him but thats a BIG "IF". I still think Mayweather beats Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by domiven7 View Post
          what ever freddie roach is smoking please say no....this dude need to stfu. mayweather employed the perfect game plan and made the perfect adjustment to beat shane. how would he have his legs in the marques fight and then dont have them in the sm fight?
          No no! Let Freddie keep talking this nonsense and get Manny to believe it because we all know its BS and Floyd will roast Manny's ass if this is their game plan. Also, Manny doesnt have Mosley's power and Freddie knows it. Freddie and the Pac fans hate seeing Floyd in the driver's seat! lol I agree Floyd fought a great fight, took a few punches and kept on going. Wonder if Freddie will be humble or make excuses when Floyd dominates Pac....
          the Pac fans will find yet something else to complain about instead of manning up...

Comment

• Originally posted by MegatronCEN*CAL View Post
            What fight was Roach watching. What a ****in moron.

holy ****!!! that's an amazing analysis!!!

what boxing gym do you run? Also which world champion do you train?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Trainer Freddie Roach, speaking with ESPN radio affiliate 790TheZone, is under the impression that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is no longer the same fighter. Roach watched Mayweather's dominating decision win over Shane Mosley from last Saturday in Las Vegas. He watched close and thinks Mayweather fought in a different style because his legs are no longer there. Roach doesn't think Mayweather can move around the ring like he used to a few years ago. [Click Here To Read More]
              not quiet true freddie....yeah i dont like floyd but the way he dominated shane was pretty good and his movement helped his victory against him...although i wanted shane to win

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
                a guy gets punched in a boxing match and hes all of a sudden exposed u guys kill me so i guess pac was also exposed against clottey or any boxer who gets hit is exposed how crazy

J. He could've went untouched and they would still find something to talk about. They aren't mentioning round 4 at all, 0-7 power punches!!!!! When has Shane ever been reduced to such a stat? He was COMPLETELY outclassed is why? Floyd treated him worse than JMM. This also speakes volumes for JMM, I guess he wasn't as small as everybody was saying after the fight. Also with Floyd coming in at 146 again, tells me that he knows what his comfortable fighting weight is, and that he came in over the catch weight agrement of 144 to prove a point to team Pac.

Comment

• Roach stepped his mind games up.

Floyd was throwing 3 shot counterpunch combos at the drop of a dime. If Mayweather wouldn't have had legs, he would have gone down in the 2nd and looked like Cory Spinks did against Lattimore.

Either Freddie just wants to plant a seed of doubt into Mayweather's mind and he wants Mayweather to be in his non-flat footed style or he he's seeing **** that's not there. If it's either option, he's ****ed, because that's how Mayweather has fought his last 3 opponents.

He better prepare for all of Mayweather's styles and tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                    He can still move like he used to. He didn't need the movement against Mosley. Mosley was destroying him the first two rounds then after that Mosley basically abandoned the right hand and hesitated to throw. Therefore Floyd didn't really need to use his movement that much.
                    freddie roach is just having fun with his trash talk thats all!!!! i think the manny pacman and floyd mayweather fight will eventually happen hopefully soon so we all can see this great matchup of the worlds 2 best boxers and see if the fight is worth our money!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Floyd still dominated 2 respect vets in the sport without
                      taking much damage. I think from watching Floyd fight
                      for his career that the man just changes up his style
                      whenever he feels. Look at the Marquez fight. Are you
                      going to tell me that after watching Floyd beat and walk
                      Mosley down that Marquez wasn't given a pass? Until
                      I see Floyd decline in the ring, I will not cosign him changing
                      for the worse because that performance this past weekend
                      was a great one EVEN after getting rocked he still kept coming
                      forward. I would expect Mosley to get off like that at some
                      point in the fight, don't know why people see it as a weakness
                      on Floyd's part.
                      I am in 100% agreement with you on this Grust.

Comment

Working...
                      X