Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "Mayweather is too big. Mayweather is too fast"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every boxer in this sport needs to take olympic style drug testing...every athlete in every sport...

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Hes expected to do the testing because Mayweather wants him to. Id say thats jumping through hoops. Mayweather wants the testing Pac does not its only jumping through hoops for one of them, yes. Floyd should be a heavy favorite in this fight he should do his job and beat Pacquiaos ass.

So expecting a 21th century athlete to get himself tested is jumping through hoops to you? Ok got it i thought both were going through it but what do i know.

Comment

it's hard, but lets try to be patient just a little while longer. something will have to break. you guys can disagree and debate without calling each other ******ed and making racial innuendos. when they fight, we the boxing fans win- thats something to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          Quiet as a church mouse.

They won't sign on anymore.
          Yes they will. They will sign on to complain that Pac was too small for Mayweather and that he was fighting a blown up lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
            every boxer in this sport needs to take olympic style drug testing...every athlete in every sport...

If i few my next opponent is on something then i would want him to get tested as long as am going through the same procedure, I dont care if am the favourite or not and i dont care if i said i would beat his ass or not.

Comment

If Pacquiao wants to be faster then he'll need to drop those 8-10oz gloves he hits the mitts, heavy bags and sparring sessions...

He still won't be faster than Floyd though...

Why isn't this even a headline anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                I think I remember Oscar fighting Vargas and whipping his ass while he was on steroids didnt he? He didnt come up with extra testing he did what a fighter is supposed to do go out and kick your opponents ass. I dont care about how much they make, but expecting a smaller man to jump through hoops just to get his ass kicked is ridiculous. I havent seen a suggestion of public opinion turning around I still hear arguments from both sides daily. I dont understand holding up a fight that hes going to win, I do understand not wanting to meet extra demands in a fight you'll probably lose tho.
                What you remember is vargas ' body being ripped up, and nando muscling Oscar along the ropes early with a near knockdown (that prolly should have been scored as such).

Only in the mid/late rounds did FLH's boxing ability take control.

I invite you to rewatch, and note how the commentators even take note of Vargas' strength:

You must stop yourself with the selective "smaller man" argument. When it's mentioned that Pac put on weight, you bring up that Floyd also came from 106. When it suits you, Pac becomes microscopic.
                Last edited by And Still; 05-02-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

So expecting a 21th century athlete to get himself tested is jumping through hoops to you? Ok got it i thought both were going through it but what do i know.
                  Pac is willing to be tested same as every other fighter in Nevada. Floyd expects him to the testing HE wants there is a difference. There are testing standards in place going beyond that is jumping through hoops. If Pac wants to fight in 4oz gloves it wouldnt be jumping through hoops for Floyd since both fighters would be doing it? Thats ridiculous if one fighter wants something and the other doesnt its jumping through hoops for the fighter who would rather not do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
                    it's hard, but lets try to be patient just a little while longer. something will have to break. you guys can disagree and debate without calling each other ******ed and making racial innuendos. when they fight, we the boxing fans win- thats something to consider.

People are suppose to be big enough to discuss boxing and disagree with each other without resorting to childish-like name-calling, But dont expect grown discussion with some on here.

Comment

dont put something in quotations that wasnt actually said. you can't make your own b.s. translation.

if floyd was too big or too fast, then why does pac want the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X