No announcement yet.

The Brilliance of Naazim Richardson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brilliance of Naazim Richardson

Remember this quote. "Most people who aren't Mayweather fans consider him to be a pure punk, he's a talented coward the way they see it, and I disagree with that. I think this kid can rumble, I think he can stand in there and rumble a little bit. My impression of the fight? Shane's gonna come out and hit Floyd in the mouth, and Floyd is gonna sprout a tail, grow wings, draw fangs and claws and turn into a Dragon in the ring; And he'll start spittin fire balls." - Nazim Richardson

That man predicted that fight perfectly. He said Shane would go in there and Floyd in the mouth, and as predicted, he did. He also predicted we'd see Floyd turn into a monster afterwards, and as he predicted, he did. Shane just couldn't take the fire balls.

Yup.

A smart dude, that Naazim.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      Remember this quote. "Most people who aren't Mayweather fans consider him to be a pure punk, he's a talented coward the way they see it, and I disagree with that. I think this kid can rumble, I think he can stand in there and rumble a little bit. My impression of the fight? Shane's gonna come out and hit Floyd in the mouth, and Floyd is gonna sprout a tail, grow wings, draw fangs and claws and turn into a Dragon in the ring; And he'll start spittin fire balls." - Nazim Richardson

That man predicted that fight perfectly. He said Shane would go in there and Floyd in the mouth, and as predicted, he did. He also predicted we'd see Floyd turn into a monster afterwards, and as he predicted, he did. Shane just couldn't take the fire balls.
      Nazeem is one of the best boxing analyst and strategist out there.

Comment

true, he was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post

he's overrated as a trainer imo....but he spoke the truth right there.

Comment

he was also completely useless during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
              i disagree, when we got to hear he was givin shane the best advise he could but shane wasn't following it up

Comment

lol.

i was just thinking about this, a little while ago....

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                  What's was he supposed to do?

Comment

Much respect for Nazim

Comment

Working...
                    X