The Brilliance of Naazim Richardson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
    he was also completely useless during the fight
    naz told him what to do, shane didn't execute. did u watch the fight with trhe volume off?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      Remember this quote. "Most people who aren't Mayweather fans consider him to be a pure punk, he's a talented coward the way they see it, and I disagree with that. I think this kid can rumble, I think he can stand in there and rumble a little bit. My impression of the fight? Shane's gonna come out and hit Floyd in the mouth, and Floyd is gonna sprout a tail, grow wings, draw fangs and claws and turn into a Dragon in the ring; And he'll start spittin fire balls." - Nazim Richardson

That man predicted that fight perfectly. He said Shane would go in there and Floyd in the mouth, and as predicted, he did. He also predicted we'd see Floyd turn into a monster afterwards, and as he predicted, he did. Shane just couldn't take the fire balls.
      The Boxing Scholar. I didn't think Floyd would turn into a dragon, but he did. Goddamn, that man is a GENIUS.

Comment

Bump. People need to chill out bashing Naazim. Dude can't fight for Shane.

Comment

Naazim sure can predict what's going to happen in a fight. Too bad he can't train a fighter to win that fight. Richardson is not all that!!!! Very overrated!!!! Maybe wetting the towel or using shorter floaties will help!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post
            i disagree, when we got to hear he was givin shane the best advise he could but shane wasn't following it up
            exactly pac fans said the same about floyd sr in the pac/hatton fight, neither guy listened and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              naz told him what to do, shane didn't execute. did u watch the fight with trhe volume off?
              exactly nazim gave shane great advice mosley just couldnt execute.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Naazim sure can predict what's going to happen in a fight. Too bad he can't train a fighter to win that fight. Richardson is not all that!!!! Very overrated!!!! Maybe wetting the towel or using shorter floaties will help!!!!!!!!
                Is Naazim supposed to fight for Mosely?

Comment

now u know a trainer who u can call useless is joe santiago.

Comment

I think Naz is overrated, but that's just me.

I had boxing trainers with that kind of double talk before, with a keen eye for strategy.. which I give Naz credit for having.

But his training techniques are pretty wack with the pool noodles and towel and whatever. The pool noodles didn't prepare Shane for much of anything, neither did the towel. Naz also couldn't connect to his fighter. There was a divide between them that was obvious to me. He's just a fast talkin, hustle prone, great boxing analyst..but the trainer part? I have my doubts.

Comment

As a TRAINER, Roger Mayweather is the ****in man. Not many can do mitt work like him. He's not all up there with the flash, and the mic work, like these other trainers, but when he trains his fighter he's ****in king.

Roach is also good, because he is connected to his fighter. A connection I never saw between Naz and Shane

Comment

Working...
                      X