Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather vs. Mosley Does Big Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, i dont think pac vs mayweather will happen in the welerweight...regardless if pac becomes acongressman or not...if both guys were to fight, i think it will happen in the jr middleweight division...because now that mosley is out of the picture for pac, and it looks slim that pac / mayweather will happen anytime soon, and that i dont see any real challenge from any of the remianing welterweights...i see pac's next fight will be against a jr middleweight, maybe a rematch with cotto for cottos belt if cotto can beat foreman for his belt...and if mayweather will actually fight martinez for martinez's belt...then that will setup the winner of martinez / mayweather vs the winner of pacquiao / cotto / foreman

if pac decides to move up to jr middle weight and fight the winner of foreman/cotto and wins...then his last fight will be against the winner of martinez/mayweather...that is if mayweather is really looking to fight martinez
    Last edited by indystress; 05-02-2010, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Boxing being top 7 of 10 tonight is not bad.

Comment

15,000 only who watched in MGM for a 17,000 capacity? Thats two american no. 2 & 3 in P4P list. Pac fought boxer not in the top 10 P4P list ang filled 51,000. Well maybe they will do good in PPV buys. Anyway they are two americans fighting in US of A.

Comment

I doutb it will be more than 1 millions PPV. It was like 60% full at my bar. Cotto-Margarito, Pac-DLH, Pac-Hatton was full.

Marquez was a bigger draw than Mosley, because of the latino boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by simpac View Post
            15,000 only who watched in MGM for a 17,000 capacity? Thats two american no. 2 & 3 in P4P list. Pac fought boxer not in the top 10 P4P list ang filled 51,000. Well maybe they will do good in PPV buys. Anyway they are two americans fighting in US of A.
            they sold 51000 because they were in texas. big fights dont happen in texas so to them that was a big event.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              they sold 51000 because they were in texas. big fights dont happen in texas so to them that was a big event.
              Also you can sell a lot more dollar menu cheeseburgers than $50 Steaks. Dallas was priced pretty cheap. That isn't bad for the sport mind you. It does make it important to compare fate take rather than headcount.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                People have got to be stupid if they think Pacquiao's going to fight the same way Mosley did tonight.
                are you nuts and stupid pac is going to fight the same way he has fought all his other fights. pac aint nothing but a pattern fighter that cant adjust on the fly. pac follows a game plan and if that dont work he is ****ed.

Comment

I also find it funny how Pac picked Mosley to win. As he was shocked last night, he will surly be shocked if he ever so dared to step in the same ring with Mayweather.

Comment

Most of y'all on this site are not true boxing fans, it's so obvious. The **** y'all say, y'all sound dumb ass hell and we know y'all are only on the site just to do that talk about **** y'all have no clue about. Would be the same people that would run in a real fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X