No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather vs. Mosley Does Big Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    People have got to be stupid if they think Pacquiao's going to fight the same way Mosley did tonight.
    Its going to be worse Manny is tailor made for Floyd; I guess Manny beating corpes in the ring has blinded people Floyd skill level are far superior than Manny I hope they get in the ring so Floyd can show it.

Comment

People have got to be stupid if they think Pacquiao's going to fight the same way Mosley did tonight.
      yea
      hes going to fight worse and get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        its going to be worse manny is tailor made for floyd; i guess manny beating corpes in the ring has blinded people floyd skill level are far superior than manny i hope they get in the ring so floyd can show it.
        ahahah is that why they want pac to take a steroid test??????

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          Jim, I'm now convinced that Mayweather dominates Pac.

Stands in front of him, muscles him, and dominates Manny.
          Well he was out muscling Shane, so I'm pretty sure he out muscles Pac. I see him giving away about 2 rounds, like he did here and in the Judah fight, and then coming on strong and stopping Pac around the 6th.

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          haahaha...did u see floyd get wobbled by mosley?and pac hits harder and is faster and has way more stamina then mosley...did u see pac walk through cotto and clottey shots? both clottey and cotto hit harder then floyd...and by the way mad props to floyd on the win......but pac still beats floyd..
          Pac doesn't hit harder than Mosley. If you look at the replay, Shane stepped into Floyd after hitting him, bumping him off balance.

Pac was hurt by Clottey's shots, had Josh thrown more, who knows what would've happened. It's not just how hard Floyd hits, but the precision placement and speed at which those punches come. Shane's chin is better than Pac's, sorry if you don't think so, but it is. If he hurt Shane, which he did, he stops Pac.

Comment

You think Shane intended to fight like that? Learn boxing.

Comment

That would put the gate top 10 all time Nevada, not bad.

2+ million PPV buys.

*Crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Well he was out muscling Shane, so I'm pretty sure he out muscles Pac. I see him giving away about 2 rounds, like he did here and in the Judah fight, and then coming on strong and stopping Pac around the 6th.

Pac doesn't hit harder than Mosley. If you look at the replay, Shane stepped into Floyd after hitting him, bumping him off balance.

Pac was hurt by Clottey's shots, had Josh thrown more, who knows what would've happened. It's not just how hard Floyd hits, but the precision placement and speed at which those punches come. Shane's chin is better than Pac's, sorry if you don't think so, but it is. If he hurt Shane, which he did, he stops Pac.
                You seem to be coming around some, I respect this, youre calling it like you saw it unlike some others.

Comment

hey how long til ronnie makes an article on how boring the fight was? lol

Comment

this is another reason why paquiao is'nt worthy of being in the ring with the real p4p king mayweather.that one dimensional jump in one two garbage that pacquiao does will get him ktfo.he thinks he had problems with jmm counters.imaging if floyd counters his ass.after tonight pac will duck him again.

Comment

I'll be the first to hold my hand up. Let me just say that Floyd Mayweather is a boxing genius, both physically and mentally. Credit where credit is due. He dominated, through adversity and then some. As a man he is truly stomach churning. A living emodiment of all that is wrong with this world. However, this is not a personality contest. This is boxing.

While I'm sad to say it, but Mayweather would beat Pacquiao. I would rather not see this fight, as it would take away from Manny's credibility and his great accomplishments. Styles make fights, and Floyd takes this nine times out of ten. Too fast, too slick. Too damn good.

Comment

Working...
                      X