Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather vs. Mosley Does Big Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Why? Didn't Pac/Clottey do around 1M?

Surely Mosley is far more of a draw than Clottey?
    pac clottey did 700k

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      You think Shane intended to fight like that? Learn boxing.
      If you also think that the work rate of Shane is the same with Manny then think about it again.

Bhopreign I knoy your a Mayweather fan and I'm a Pacquiao fan. And to be honest with you I think Floyd did a great job tonight.

But if you think Pacquiao workrate is the same as Mosley and if you think Floyd can do the same to Manny just like he with Shane then I won't agree with you.

Mayweather vs Pacquiaio is still a 50-50 fight and its anyones game.

Comment

i hope pac vs floyd happens it will be one of the greatest fights all-time. floyd ud's pac but pac can ko floyd if ****ty shane can hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by jim jeffries View Post
          well he was out muscling shane, so i'm pretty sure he out muscles pac. I see him giving away about 2 rounds, like he did here and in the judah fight, and then coming on strong and stopping pac around the 6th.

Pac doesn't hit harder than mosley. If you look at the replay, shane stepped into floyd after hitting him, bumping him off balance.

Pac was hurt by clottey's shots, had josh thrown more, who knows what would've happened. It's not just how hard floyd hits, but the precision placement and speed at which those punches come. Shane's chin is better than pac's, sorry if you don't think so, but it is. If he hurt shane, which he did, he stops pac.
          miguel cotto himself says pac hits harder than mosley.....yea thats why mayweather was wobbling around rite.....floyd couldnt even stop marquez so just stop...

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
            miguel cotto himself says pac hits harder than mosley.....yea thats why mayweather was wobbling around rite.....floyd couldnt even stop marquez so just stop...
            shane couldnt hurt cotto but hurt floyd

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              exactly lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                Cotto was more hurt against Mosley than Floyd was agaisnt him. I've never been a hardcore Floyd fan even though he grew on me after tonight, but you're just a pathetic dick rider. Let's see Cotto beat an elite fighter in Vegas for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Cotto was more hurt against Mosley than Floyd was agaisnt him. I've never been a hardcore Floyd fan even though he grew on me after tonight, but you're just a pathetic dick rider. Let's see Cotto beat an elite fighter in Vegas for once.
                  haha cotto never was hurt vs mosley, he took those right hands like nothing. cotto's chin is granite!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick_and_move View Post
                    While I'm sad to say it, but Mayweather would beat Pacquiao. I would rather not see this fight, as it would take away from Manny's credibility and his great accomplishments. Styles make fights, and Floyd takes this nine times out of ten. Too fast, too slick. Too damn good.

I agree with you. However, if I were Pac I would still take the fight. There are $40 million reasons, even with the drug test. No one, except Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, has enough money and therefore, I would take the fight and cash out.

Comment

I didn't watch the fight an I have no idea how the fight unfolded..

...But based on my predictions, I figure Sugar will try to score a KO within 5 rounds, KO artist are not use to going the distance specially if fighting against a technical boxer and Jr is one of the best. His only chance was to score a KO within 5 when he is still fresh, the way I imagined it Sugar should have taken more chance of Knocking out Jr in the earlier round.
                      Mosley is a power hitter whereas Jr a master technician doesn't get affected by random blood testing, Jr uses his brain to win matches and not by trying to KO the other guy. Mosley, being a power hitter obviously needs all the all natural power he can sustain if fighting a guy like Jr.
                      Blood testing is more of a psychological weapon for Jr. that works in his favor. It is just sad that Shane wasn't properly advised also, a good payday for him to dance with Jr.
                      Mosley knows that he can take Jr out and if he came close to succeding then still see Jr standing, that's when you start to doubt yourself and then you just switch to survival mode. I am sure Mosley knows that he gave out everything he had in that particular round.
                      If Jr fights Pac and and if they go the same process for blood testing, Jr will definitely win, but Roach is so smart I doubt he will let that happen.
                      What do you all think... Do I make sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X