Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Shane wins, which Floyd fans or Floyd stans do you think would be a man about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I'll somehow find a way to continue living if Shane grabs the W.

Comment

[QUOTE=johnm;8215569]LOL.

I've had one account since I signed up for this piece. Not about to change that now.

I even stuck around when I bet on Hatton to beat Floyd.[/QUOTE]

John M on the list fa sho after that manly revelation.

Comment

[QUOTE=Walt Liquor;8215599]
        Originally posted by johnm View Post
        LOL.

I've had one account since I signed up for this piece. Not about to change that now.

I even stuck around when I bet on Hatton to beat Floyd.[/QUOTE]

John M on the list fa sho after that manly revelation.
        Word, son.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          I'm sure I'll somehow find a way to continue living if Shane grabs the W.
          ok, here's the first post I have to call out SG. It's not whether you will keep living, that's a very suspect answer. I know no one is gonna die, but are you going accept it and admit it and CONTINUE to accept it or would you change your story a month later or make up a million excuses...

think of it like this, would you do what Horus would do or would you do what Johnm did with Hatton Pac and still freely mans up to it.

Horus=girly
          JohnM=manly

Comment

MOST of the Floyd fans are stand up posters.....its been fun posting AGAINST them ....they'll man up and give Shane his props.....they'd have a harder time doing that if Floyd lost to Manny tho'

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              MOST of the Floyd fans are stand up posters.....its been fun posting AGAINST them ....they'll man up and give Shane his props.....they'd have a harder time doing that if Floyd lost to Manny tho'
              Many are, but I don't know about most.

Do you think McVagina would ever be heard from again?

Everyone in this thread is definitely a solid Floyd soldier and a respectable poster. I'm waiting on SG to tighten his answer up.

Sek, did you get the $ for the sig?

Stay strong Sek, this is a big week for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                ok, here's the first post I have to call out SG. It's not whether you will keep living, that's a very suspect answer. I know no one is gonna die, but are you going accept it and admit it and CONTINUE to accept it or would you change your story a month later or make up a million excuses...
                Errr.....the second option sounds like it could be fun, but then again I'd feel bad being mean to Shane. Gonna have to think about it.

Comment

Something good coming out of this thread is seeing how many good Floyd fans there are on NSB, in my experience they get drowned out a lot of the time.

Pretty much so far there isn't any weak links.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    Errr.....the second option sounds like it could be fun, but then again I'd feel bad being mean to Shane. Gonna have to think about it.
                    In the meantime, I'll vouch for you until you come around!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      In the meantime, I'll vouch for you until you come around!
                      Lol alright then you've swayed me, I'll do my best to man up if Floyd loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X