Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Shane wins, which Floyd fans or Floyd stans do you think would be a man about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    I will gladly

in fact I wished you all best of luck
    you are correct sir, but i wasn't sure you qualified as floyd fan. thoughtyou were just picking him

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
      Nothing but respect for Shane if he wins
      This...I was actually a Shane fan before I was a Floyd fan.

Comment

if you're talking about hardcore floyd fans most of them are **** so they won't man up

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          I have no problem giving any fighter props for winning. If Mosley wins I'll congratulate him. I'm a fan of boxing more than I am for any one fighter. Of course some fans don't see it that way. By the same token, there are a lot of people posting here that will not give Mayweather credit for winning this fight and they'll come up with all kinds of excuses. It works both ways and that's just the way boxing is.
          calliyod!!!! i forgot bout you. you have definitely entered the solid floyd soldier realm over time. arramis too.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            This...I was actually a Shane fan before I was a Floyd fan.

I was too. I was watching Mosley before I had ever seen Floyd fight as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              if you're talking about hardcore floyd fans most of them are **** so they won't man up:d
              zomg!!! Lamo!!! Hahahah!! Oh man!! You're a riot!!!

Try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                calliyod!!!! i forgot bout you. you have definitely entered the solid floyd soldier realm over time. arramis too.

Thanks Walt.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  I'll give massive props to Shane if he wins it. And I'll instantly start praying to the boxing Gods for Pacquiao/Mosley.
                  liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll be dead from suicide by moonshine.

i expect you not to post for a month and come back with a mosley alt for the pac fight

Comment

liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll be dead from suicide by moonshine.

i expect you not to post for a month and come back with a mosley alt for the pac fight
                    LOL.

I've had one account since I signed up for this piece. Not about to change that now.

I even stuck around when I bet on Hatton to beat Floyd.

Comment

Ject xxx you're solid so is harlem al I think and pretty boy Greg.
                      to be fair i like mosley and if he won then props to him,i hope for a good fight with some knockdowns in it.i hope it rasies the profile of boxing a bit more

Comment

Working...
                      X