Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Shane wins, which Floyd fans or Floyd stans do you think would be a man about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    he's more biased than anyone on here, ignoring like 50 posters and then making his threads. fukn slimebag.

i think he said he's going to the fight- he's soooooooo freakin full of doo doo
    He'll prolly bring his cam and shoot at some "expose worthy" shot LOL.

Goin' back...

I can see people sayin' "WTF I'll post when I wanna post on WALT's or i dont...." well sorry fanboys that's not an excuse, coz if you can post on just about anything about Floyd but you can't post ****e on this thread, well....

LOL!

Comment

• Real Floyd fans are those who are only concerned about what happens in the ring. They are convinced that Floyd would whoop Pac's ass even with peds. The rest are not even boxing fans. If Floyd loses, these stans would most likely change ISP and post with different accounts.

Comment

• I think a good amount of Floyd fans would give heavy props to Mosley if he wins. Though both sides are routing heavy for either Mosley or Mayweather, you can't sit there and say ya'll won't be the least bit worried or nervous tonight lol, that's what I love about Boxing.

....is it 11pm yet?!?!? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          I think a good amount of Floyd fans would give heavy props to Mosley if he wins. Though both sides are routing heavy for either Mosley or Mayweather, you can't sit there and say ya'll won't be the least bit worried or nervous tonight lol, that's what I love about Boxing.

....is it 11pm yet?!?!? LOL
          Baby wouldn't sleep, ive been up sinve 4:30, wifey took care of her from 2:30-4. they finally fell out at 6:30 and I'm up hyping myself for the fight. i see a long workout and drinking by noon in my future today.

Comment

Working...
          X