Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is The real fighter of the decade explain.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
    Hopkins...
    I could and prolly would co-sign that.....

Comment

Originally posted by b4real View Post
      Oscar Larios weak coming of a tko lose... Erik morales coming of a lose...
      Marco Antonio Barrera coming off a lose.... Serikzhan Yeshmagambetov coming of a lose.... Fahprakorb Rakkiatgym old ass journeymen..... Jorge Julio old journeymen... Agapito Sanchez old fought Manny to a draw..... Tetsura Senrima coming off a lose....
      Yeshmagamebtove win vs Aliaksandr Abramenka

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2362&cat=boxer

It still doesnt amount to 80%.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        Yeshmagamebtove win vs Aliaksandr Abramenka

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2362&cat=boxer

It still doesnt amount to 80%.
        My bad on that one ... I got my ish from boxing rec as well ... The guys he beat was bums in his early career picking up weak ass belts... He didn't get all that exciting until 4 years ago.. Look at who he beat and the prior history before he fought them .....

Comment

My bad on that one ... I got my ish from boxing rec as well ... The guys he beat was bums in his early career picking up weak ass belts... He didn't get all that exciting until 4 years ago.. Look at who he beat and the prior history before he fought them .....
          lol, for real. He beat a dude with 17 wins comming off a loss in this decade.

How did Pacquiao say it to Valero? Beating tricycle drivers?

Comment

Pac has been p4p top 10 since 2003.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...r_Pound--2000s

He was a 2 division champion by the time he was 22 living dirt poor in asia. Lineal champion as a flyweight after starting off professionally at 16 years at 106lbs. He grew up & rose through the ranks the hard way. How many asian fighters have you heard of before pacquaio?

He didnt raise through the ranks easy like floyd with a gold medal & carefully matched by top rank. the best in the business. go see juan ma lopez & cesar chavez jr.

Who was pac suppose to fight? He was unknown asian fighter. he couldnt decide who he wanted to fight. he wasnt american & had a olympic gold medal on his neck. Dude paid his dues the hard way. Unlike floyd.

It doesnt matter that you dont respect the guy. The rest of the world & those whose opinion carry weight & matter respect, revere, & decorated him as such.

Justifiably so.

Comment

That dude is a real ******* who only watch Pac it's pretty obvious ... No knowledege of the fights or other fights lol...
              so if you are really knowledgeable who do you think is FOTD??? no clue huh lol....

Comment

I don't know or care who the real fighter of the decade is.... What is the real reasoning???? Pac getting it baffles me.... Im not hating but 80% of his last 8 years of opponents were coming of losses or the weakest in the division .... So please explain.......
                Haha....***** butt hurt

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Haha....***** butt hurt
                  hes in grief, more grief than he will ever know, floyd not getting it is like doomsday to him, he'll probably blast his head because pac is the fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                    Pac has been p4p top 10 since 2003.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...r_Pound--2000s

He was a 2 division champion by the time he was 22 living dirt poor in asia. Lineal champion as a flyweight after starting off professionally at 16 years at 106lbs. He grew up & rose through the ranks the hard way. How many asian fighters have you heard of before pacquaio?

He didnt raise through the ranks easy like floyd with a gold medal & carefully matched by top rank. the best in the business. go see juan ma lopez & cesar chavez jr.

Who was pac suppose to fight? He was unknown asian fighter. he couldnt decide who he wanted to fight. he wasnt american & had a olympic gold medal on his neck. Dude paid his dues the hard way. Unlike floyd.

It doesnt matter that you dont respect the guy. The rest of the world & those whose opinion carry weight & matter respect, revere, & decorated him as such.

Justifiably so.

Umm he won Bronze my dude...

Comment

I could and prolly would co-sign that.....
                      Hopkins?

Hopkins who got outpointed by a boxer of jermaine taylor's caliber 2x?

Hopkins who got slapped to death by Joe Calzaghe?

There's a reason why you are a flaming ***** & not a boxing writer analyzing & voting for boxing awards.

Comment

Working...
                      X