Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is The real fighter of the decade explain.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is The real fighter of the decade explain.....

I don't know or care who the real fighter of the decade is.... What is the real reasoning???? Pac getting it baffles me.... Im not hating but 80% of his last 8 years of opponents were coming of losses or the weakest in the division .... So please explain.......

Originally posted by b4real View Post
    I don't know or care who the real fighter of the decade is.... What is the real reasoning???? Pac getting it baffles me.... Im not hating but 80% of his last 8 years of opponents were coming of losses or the weakest in the division .... So please explain.......

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post

/thread.

Your point is?????

Comment

Someone that is not named Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Your point is?????
          You are from vegas & its obvious you are a biased ass floyd nuthugging parrot where the closet ****sexual floyd resides in.

In this decade Pac had 26 fights. His record is 23-1-2 with 21 kos.

23 of those wins 20 were coming off wins when pac beat him. the only 3 that were coming off loses when pac beat them were morales 2nd win, larios, & Wethya Sakmuangklang.

So please explain how you got 80% & the weakest of the division?

Comment

You are from vegas & its obvious you are a biased ass floyd nuthugging parrot where the closet ****sexual floyd resides in.

23 of those wins 20 were coming off wins when pac beat him. the only 3 that were coming off loses when pac beat them were morales 2nd win, larios, & Wethya Sakmuangklang.

As well the weakest in the division..... Cotto pummeled, Hatton knock out cold, Oscar dehydrated part time fighter and Clottey worked by Cotto .....

Comment

so do you usually make up things off the top of your head and call them fact? Clottey was coming off a loss bud. bet i can find more if i keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
                so do you usually make up things off the top of your head and call them fact? Clottey was coming off a loss bud. bet i can find more if i keep looking.
                The Clottey fight was not considered for the fighter of the decade. It is in 2010.

Comment

That dude is a real ******* who only watch Pac it's pretty obvious ... No knowledege of the fights or other fights lol...

Comment

when did march 13 2010 become part of 2000-2009 decade?

before you type make sure you read, do the math, then mentally comprehend what you are gonna type.
                    Last edited by The Hate Giver; 04-27-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X