Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is P4P the heaviest hitter in boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
    See title.......
    I would have said Valero! but seeing that he's not around id have to go with KO % and that leans to Vitali Klitschko or Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

7 pages and no one mentioned Danny Green.

I don't like the man but P4P he is a harder puncher than Pavlik and the equal if not harder than AA IMO. He has true 1 punch KTFO power.....and iv'e seen danny "the robot" green hit a heavy bag and mitts first hand........he could punch a hole in a tank.....shame he is too mechanical to deliver that power.

You don't get to see it often because he struggles to connect cleanly.....but he puts guys on queer street with one half landed punch.

Comment

Bailey has to be up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCFhWJg1Z8

And before the fifth round, I'd swear that Ortiz was hurting Maidana more than Maidana was hurting him.

Comment

Originally posted by comepana View Post
          I read somewhere after his fight with Cotto, that Bailey landed a huge right hand on Cotto that dislodged a couple his teeth and Cotto ate it which surprised Bailey. A couple of years and wars later Cotto couldn't tek Manny's pounches and I don't understand why...his punch resistance is gone perhaps?
          Yep I remember when Cotto said that was the hardest punch he ever felt.

Comment

Working...
          X