Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is P4P the heaviest hitter in boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
    See title.......
    I would have said Valero! but seeing that he's not around id have to go with KO % and that leans to Vitali Klitschko or Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

7 pages and no one mentioned Danny Green.

I don't like the man but P4P he is a harder puncher than Pavlik and the equal if not harder than AA IMO. He has true 1 punch KTFO power.....and iv'e seen danny "the robot" green hit a heavy bag and mitts first hand........he could punch a hole in a tank.....shame he is too mechanical to deliver that power.

You don't get to see it often because he struggles to connect cleanly.....but he puts guys on ***** street with one half landed punch.

Comment

Bailey has to be up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCFhWJg1Z8

And before the fifth round, I'd swear that Ortiz was hurting Maidana more than Maidana was hurting him.

Comment

Originally posted by comepana View Post
          I read somewhere after his fight with Cotto, that Bailey landed a huge right hand on Cotto that dislodged a couple his teeth and Cotto ate it which surprised Bailey. A couple of years and wars later Cotto couldn't tek Manny's pounches and I don't understand why...his punch resistance is gone perhaps?
          Yep I remember when Cotto said that was the hardest punch he ever felt.

Comment

Working...
          X