Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is P4P the heaviest hitter in boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Valero(RIP)
    Abraham
    Maidana
    Lopez
    Gonzalez
    Gamboa
    Angulo - He doens't land often.. but when he does, there are freaky results.

Cintron - one of the very few people who, today, doesn't just have a gang of knockouts.. but knocked his opponents OUT COLD. His knockout real looks simular to julian jackson. These weren't stoppages, these men were out before they hit the Canvas.

Allen Green - Another 1 who literally cuts peoples lights out, his left hook is arguably the hardest in the sport today, behind Wladimirs and the returning david tua(ashame wlad doesn't use it more)

Arthur Abraham - he isn't the fastest with his power punches or the best at timing them, but there is never a time he swings and people don't credit his power.

Wladimir klitschko - he doesn't take his right hand out the holster often, but when he does it's usually lights out. It's not even his best punch, though - it's his left hook (which he used early in his career). Anyone who boxes knows how hard it is to jab often and then keep that lead hand up.. your shoulder fatigues. Most jabbers (malignaggi, winky etc) have a resting place for their left arm to preserve it's strength. Malignaggi rests it on his hip, winky in his shell, etc. Wlad keeps his left hand busy all night, pawing, jabbing, measuring, knocking down his opponents gloves, occasionally hooking and somehow still managers to have max strength with it in the final round. That's just testament to how strong this man REALLY is. People never think about that.

David Tua - Not much to say really, the man can crack.

Sam peter - I'm skeptical about his power, his technical is absurd and if he were smaller i dont think his power would be up there. But because he is a heavyweight, he makes the list.

Lucian Bute - I'm skeptical about his power too. anyone who's followed hsi career, especially as of late, knows that he can put you away, but it's usually not with the power, but with the timing. I think his beautiful timing (counters that you don't see) coupled with decent power is a great recipe for disaster. We can argue that he puts people out because he counters well, and they are just timed well, but regardless, he puts them out.

Just to name a few heavy hitters today that stand out for me.

Comment

Props to Shadows and Ch@mpbox for mentioning Roman Gonzalez... He deserves to be in the discussion...

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Gamboa
        forgot about him. he touches people and they drop

Comment

P4P its Rigondeaux. Insane power.

Comment

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher in the world. He has devastating one-punch KO power in both hands.

"Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." --George Foreman

"Wladimir is the hardest puncher I have ever trained."-- Manny Steward

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher in the world. He has devastating one-punch KO power in both hands.

"Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." --George Foreman

just repeating something i said earliar

Wladimir klitschko - he doesn't take his right hand out the holster often, but when he does it's usually lights out. It's not even his best punch, though - it's his left hook (which he used early in his career). Anyone who boxes knows how hard it is to jab often and then keep that lead hand up.. your shoulder fatigues. Most jabbers (malignaggi, winky etc) have a resting place for their left arm to preserve it's strength. Malignaggi rests it on his hip, winky in his shell, etc. Wlad keeps his left hand busy all night, pawing, jabbing, measuring, knocking down his opponents gloves, occasionally hooking and somehow still managers to have max strength with it in the final round. That's just testament to how strong this man REALLY is. People never think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post

Steward also said this is a trash heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Steward also said this is a trash heavyweight division.
                    He also said Pac is top 5 ATG

Comment

abraham................**** him

Comment

Working...
                      X