No announcement yet.

shanes lack of defense and slow reflexes are gonna get him dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    truth hurts larry, please don't discriminate 'cause your favorite fighter is gay.

bro, better for you to accept the truth.
    no i think you and the rest of your butt buddies are gay

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      no i think you and the rest of your butt buddies are gay
      calm down larry, I know how you feel. We know you're still in denial but sooner or later you need to face the truth about Floyd.

Comment

WOW larry do you actually believe floyd has what it takes to stop shane.. really?? 1st of all i don't think floyd has the power to even hurt shane (even with a with all his power behind it) let alone make shane's corner stop it. And secondly he doesn't have that mentality. He was hitting marquez at will and aside from the KD marquez didn't get hurt or buzzed thru out entire fight and he was still very cautious knowing marquez couldn't do **** now you telling me he's gonna stop a strong WW like shane?? come on son..

Comment

i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant
          i dont see shane gasing out larry and not in the world is he stopping shane. by the way, im picking floyd to win by ud and im taking bets

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            WOW larry do you actually believe floyd has what it takes to stop shane.. really?? 1st of all i don't think floyd has the power to even hurt shane (even with a with all his power behind it) let alone make shane's corner stop it. And secondly he doesn't have that mentality. He was hitting marquez at will and aside from the KD marquez didn't get hurt or buzzed thru out entire fight and he was still very cautious knowing marquez couldn't do **** now you telling me he's gonna stop a strong WW like shane?? come on son..
            i think he'll cut shane up or swell him up..ya'll use the jmm fight but jmm is a counter puncher..shane is all out offense and will be even easier to hit and wont be countering like jmm was

Comment

Yep, Floyd is a great fighter. I can see a wide decision with Mosley missing most of his shots.

Comment

i think he'll cut shane up or swell him up..ya'll use the jmm fight but jmm is a counter puncher..shane is all out offense and will be even easier to hit and wont be countering like jmm was
                then back up what you say, all your points Shane won't get stop by Fraudie.

Comment

dont really know whats funny
                  u dont see it funny? if u dont doubt ur prediction u will agree with his bet.

Comment

True say. This fight is gonna be a mismatch.

Comment

Mosley aint gonna get dominated in this fight. The only way Floyd can win every round is to get on his bicycle like he did in the Castillo rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X