No announcement yet.

shanes lack of defense and slow reflexes are gonna get him dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    you mean in his comeback fight..lol..he wanted to get some rounds in..
    Mosley is fighting Floyd after a similar layoff and that shows the difference in the size of the balls each fighter possesses. Floyd is going to eat Mosley up tho, Shane wins a couple early round on aggression and then maybe pulls out one more later in the fight. The rest of the night Floyd gets in his ass, but in no way do I see Floyd stopping him. I believe Floyds days of stopping people are over. I cant see him taking any kind of a chance against someone who punches like Shane.

Comment

i would but i already have 1.5 million worth of bets out
      you got 2.7 mil. I'll bet you 500k Mayweather doesn't knock Mosley out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        you got 2.7 mil. I'll bet you 500k Mayweather doesn't knock Mosley out.
        im not betting anymore on this fight

Comment

Aight man.

Comment

i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant
            Seeing floyd win this manner would be good for boxing and I would be pleasantly surprize to see floyd win in this fashion (even though I would rather see him lose)

but floyd has not put that kinda performance at welter ever and i doubt he will do it this time around against his most challenging opponents since he has been at welter

really the opportunities were there for floyd to punish oscar, baldo, and Marquez but he didnt take them and those were lesser men than shane at welter and above.

even if shane comes in overly aggressive looping a right hands at floyds dome i seriously doubt floyd will tko shane because he will have to take a risk to force a stoppage by being more offensive

shane more than likely not be overly aggressive at first but will resort to that if his game plan that he plans on using does not find any success against floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Aight man.
              dont really know whats funny

Comment

so, your thread is just full of ****. bet all your points and money to back up your ****. LMAO

you should have said dominate ellerbe's ass then i will believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Mosley is fighting Floyd after a similar layoff and that shows the difference in the size of the balls each fighter possesses. Floyd is going to eat Mosley up tho, Shane wins a couple early round on aggression and then maybe pulls out one more later in the fight. The rest of the night Floyd gets in his ass, but in no way do I see Floyd stopping him. I believe Floyds days of stopping people are over. I cant see him taking any kind of a chance against someone who punches like Shane.
                  Exactly!

especially if he wasnt will to take risk by being more offensive against Marquez, oscar, and baldo.

floyd is very calculated risk taker and minimizes his opponent success when he fights but also limits his own opportunity for a tko or ko with his style that he has been fighting with the last couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    so, your thread is just full of ****. bet all your points and money to back up your ****. LMAO

you should have said dominate ellerbe's ass then i will believe you.
                    why the **** do you *******s always say gay ****..all of ya'll are ****'s cause thats all yall talk about

Comment

why the **** do you *******s always say gay ****..all of ya'll are ****'s cause thats all yall talk about
                      truth hurts larry, please don't discriminate 'cause your favorite fighter is gay.

bro, better for you to accept the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X