No announcement yet.

shanes lack of defense and slow reflexes are gonna get him dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shanes lack of defense and slow reflexes are gonna get him dominated

i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant

I agree Larry. People talk about how good Shane looked against Margarito, but what I saw was someone who didnt have sturdy legs and slow Margarito was able to land on him. Now he's facing Floyd Joy Mayweather, I kinda feel sorry for Shane right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant
      The same thing Floyd did when he stopped a blown-up featherweight.

opppsss, wait a minute...?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        I agree Larry. People talk about how good Shane looked against Margarito, but what I saw was someone who didnt have sturdy legs and slow Margarito was able to land on him. Now he's facing Floyd Joy Mayweather, I kinda feel sorry for Shane right about now.
        shane looked great against a come foward no defense having type fighter

Comment

Originally posted by speedjay View Post
          The same thing Floyd did when he stopped blown-up featherweight Marquez.

opppsss, wait a minute...?
          you mean in his comeback fight..lol..he wanted to get some rounds in..

Comment

Originally posted by speedjay View Post

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            i see him ... getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage)
            The same thing Floyd did when he stopped a blown-up featherweight. oopppsss, wait a minute...

Seriously though, I think Floyd might take this via UD, not stoppage.

Comment

1 Million e-points on Floyd not stopping Shane.

Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                1 Million e-points on Floyd not stopping Shane.

Any takers?
                i would but i already have 1.5 million worth of bets out

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Now he's facing Floyd Joy Mayweather, I kinda feel sorry for Shane right about now.
                  Hell nah, the boy is about to get paid a ton. I seriously doubt Shane gonna get banged around the way Forrest laid it on him.

****, what's a few slaps from Phony Boy, i'd take the $$$ , go home and laugh at everything that has happened and good night.

Comment

yup. shane should be dominated otherwise pbf would be humiliated the way pbf is highly favored in this fight.

however, i dont write shane off easily. i still see that he can pull an upset here via KO.

basing on pbf's comeback fight. i dont think that it is a real fight...and its like a on air sparring. here's my view why i doubt pbf now:

1.pbf was also hit by jmm, yet how can u determine pbf's chin at this moment when jmm was a blown up lighterweight and pbf has an advantage weight over him.

2. they say he cant ko jmm. probably pbf is just getting more rounds. but how can we be sure if he really is getting more rounds. there is possibility that pbf's punch is nothing against jmm or pbf cant pull the trigger anymore.

3. in boxing anything can happen just like the way alot of guys write off shane then against margarito. and when shane won. alot of excuses existed just to discredit shanes win.

pbf should win this fight. if not, he is embarassing and i pity shane being discredited by this overly sure people that pbf's win is already sealed.

Comment

Working...
                    X