Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO-EXCLUSIVE: Boxer Edwin Valero Death Video (published for journalistic purposes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    sick.........sick.........sick website.....................maaan................. i aint clicking the link no more.................................

I warned you...lol

Comment

• Warning: Viewer discretion advised. (published for journalistic purposes)

http://www.quelacreo.com/2010/04/le-...das-pol-cueyo/

The more I find out about the story the more it dont make sense... Then again, benefit of the doubt should be given since anything is possible under the influence. Weapon have not been found. According to valero he was so high on drugs that he dont remember what had happened but then again, if he was so ****ed up, wouldnt she had taken advantage of his condition to gtfo on the first sign she got when her life could have been in danger?

Another thing that dont make sense is valeros family picture on his mouth.... who the **** would put a picture on their mouth when they gonna hang themselves? Maybe that could have been a sign by whoever could have retaliated ? Anyways... looks like a dead end to this since there is not much Venezuelan justice could do if he were to be innocent. Yes I know... he is dead and whatever is posted on this forum is not going to bring her back. What might be obvious to some might not be apparent to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        Man..that scene reminds me so much when Che Guevara was executed...the same way he's laid in the floor faced up with the mouth and eyes opened.....
        He deserved it too - sorry thats how I feel about mass murderers.

Comment

• Yeah Che was a mass murderer

Comment

• Originally posted by AE111 View Post
            Yeah Che was a mass murderer
            how so? Educate me my brotha.

Comment

• i dont know if anyone said it but it looks liek hes breathing

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
                how so? Educate me my brotha.

There are plenty of hours worth of real documentaries on youtube alone if you must find out now. He was just a glorified hype job.

Comment

• che was not a mass murderer. Ignorant statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by AE111 View Post
                    There are plenty of hours worth of real documentaries on youtube alone if you must find out now. He was just a glorified hype job.
                    No, I know he was a glorified hype job but how was he a mass murderer though?

Comment

• Very disturbing, just like in the Gatti and Agruello cases....something just doesn't seem right

Comment

Working...
                      X