Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO-EXCLUSIVE: Boxer Edwin Valero Death Video (published for journalistic purposes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO-EXCLUSIVE: Boxer Edwin Valero Death Video (published for journalistic purposes)

Not a pretty sight. Sad to see such talent go to waste. Warning: ****ed up video (It is published for journalistic purposes.)

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=15429-prison

Oh God WTF? Thats Fuked up

Comment

wasnt he alive at that point?

i thought they said they brought him to the hospital with a few signs of life? but couldnt revive?

Comment

Men this is a sick Video. I dont know why this is on the internet. I hope his famili dont see this!!

Comment

yo i just saw that **** wtf doesnt that **** look like they faked it?

Comment

He's hung.

Comment

pretty sick

Comment

Holy ****, Valeo looks ****e dup. They say you deserve it if you die with your eyes open.

Comment

like they killed his ass and were like ok roll the video from here.. oh **** we found him laying perfectly on his back

Comment

Cant see how the hell he could have hanged himself from his pants. Must have been desperate or someone had something to do with his death. This video shows he is cold as ice with no sign of life... on sight. Now according to some reports.... he was taken alive barely breathing.

Comment

Working...
                    X