Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter bashing should get you banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter bashing should get you banned.

The best athletes in the world get called, thugs, ****, bums, chickens, punks. Any man who has ever stepped into a ring and boxed knows its the most grueling sport there is, even on the most basic amateur levels. If the fighters bash each other its one thing, but fans bashing them is weak. It would really bring this boards quality up if we can outline fighter bashing rules and enforce them.

Also whats all this "such and such is gay" garbage? Mods you should sweep that **** off your board! RESPECT ALL PRO FIGHTERS! Maybe their should be a tabloid sleaze section seperate from the real boxing talk.

Good post,

IF you did ban the bashers this forum would be dead.

Hating bitches all over this place.

Comment

Another communist state being created on boxingscene right?Let people call Pacquiao Whizzinator if they want,,who cares if the sport is a tough sport?

Comment

it is a bit pathetic people 'hate' men they don't know. They 'hate' men who are braver than themselves as they step in the ring.

Comment

Take it with a grain of salt.

This is some people's only platform to feel important. **** is jokes for the most part, but a good amount of people know what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Another communist state being created on boxingscene right?Let people call Pacquiao Whizzinator if they want,,who cares if the sport is a tough sport?
            So you're saying it's impossible to talk boxing and respect boxers? We have people calling Olympians and P4P greats bitches and bums. It's ridiculous!

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is the man, I hate BHOP. BHOP should join MMA with his excessive clinching tactics. This is suppose to be a boxing match not an MMA fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                Roy Jones Jr is the man, I hate BHOP. BHOP should join MMA with his excessive clinching tactics. This is suppose to be a boxing match not an MMA fight.
                I thought Froch looks like Sid, but yours is much better.

Comment

God damn. For this to be such a tough guy sport, some of the fans are sissy's.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    God damn. For this to be such a tough guy sport, some of the fans are sissy's.
                    Yeah, its alright for the fighters to talk **** to each other but not the fans to talk **** about the fighters! This topics funny! Though, I don't remember calling anyone a bum or **** ass fighter atleast when they are a good/solid fighter even if I don't like them. I talk about fighters who got big mouths and don't back it up in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X