No announcement yet.

Fighter bashing should get you banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
    If you find it as repugnant as I do why come and call me a whiner for saying it should be snuffed? You know you're probably just as sick of reading the negative bull**** as I am. Its not about taking things seriously. It's just about keeping cowards with keyboards and anonymity from getting too bombastic when insulting pro fighters.
    It's a discussion forum, bro. It's going to happen. All we can do is just try and sift through the bull****, and find the gold.

Comment

Fighter worship should get you banned too. You're the kind of guy who"ll buy a piece of Manny's **** off Ebay with your rent money. You get no respect.
      And would why i buy on something i can get for free? LOL

Ok, before i bash you on the head for stupidity, find me a post where i'm worshipping ANY boxer here.

If you can get one, i'll withdraw my nomination for having you as the #1 duncehead to ever post here.

Aside from that...

Reported for saying things he couldn't back up.

Comment

Fighter worship should get you banned too. You're the kind of guy who"ll buy a piece of Manny's **** off Ebay with your rent money. You get no respect.
        Oh man, i just spit out my drink for laughing so hard. I think some of those *******s would do it.

Comment

WAH WAH WAH BOO HOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
            WAH WAH WAH BOO HOO.

Props for naming yourself properly.

Comment

i agree with TS

Comment

Thats a bit much.

Although people who do nothing but spam hatred about the same fighter over and over and over again, maybe should be banned. BUt they can just create another account.

Comment

Working...
                X