No announcement yet.

Fighter bashing should get you banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    The irony in this post is laugh out loud comedy.
    i'd go into bandom happily if all *****s were also banned. I've said this on many occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
      Maybe I do take this sport seriouslyYour ****ing stupid comments are posted under every story and The Internet is how the public gets it's boxing nowadays. Nobody gives two ****s about who is gay. I've seen a thread were people where dissing Pacquiao and calling him a fahg. I'm not against any fighters. I love Klitschkos, Haye, Pacquiao, Mayweather etc... I only harbor hatred for the known cheaters and negative ****wads like yourself and SoljerWaryer.
      See if you find a single post where I've said something about a fighter being "gay", moron. If you look at my past 10 posts, I guarantee you find 2 posts where I've said how stupid the "Mayweather is gay" thread is.

And if YOU'RE going to call someone stupid, at least try to say it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        i'd go into bandom happily if all *****s were also banned. I've said this on many occasions.
        C'mon, don't play me. You'd come back with an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          I propose TS be banned for posting on NSB.
          Fighter worship should get you banned too. You're the kind of guy who"ll buy a piece of Manny's **** off Ebay with your rent money. You get no respect.

Comment

I totally agree. But you should be able to hate on Calzaghe though.

Comment

Is it okay if i call Nate Campbell a bum?

Comment

C'mon, don't play me. You'd come back with an alt.
                so would a *****, so i'd be justified in doing so no?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  so would a *****, so i'd be justified in doing so no?
                  Of course you would. So, we've pretty much just determined that the entire idea behind this thread is stupid, right?

Comment

I think its should all be about respect!!! If you respect yourself as a poster with any intelligence then you would be on here discussing boxing rather than call those guys who get in the rings names.

Comment

See if you find a single post where I've said something about a fighter being "gay", moron. If you look at my past 10 posts, I guarantee you find 2 posts where I've said how stupid the "Mayweather is gay" thread is.

And if YOU'RE going to call someone stupid, at least try to say it the right way.
                      If you find it as repugnant as I do why come and call me a whiner for saying it should be snuffed? You know you're probably just as sick of reading the negative bull**** as I am. Its not about taking things seriously. It's just about keeping cowards with keyboards and anonymity from getting too bombastic when insulting pro fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X