No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan is the GOAT trash talker, Floyd is a mere understudy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
    I don't have a problem with trash talk at all, I'm just curious as to why people always want to get on Floyd about it, that's all.
    because floyd gets personal with his opponents. not only that, floyd calls himself the GOAT when he hasn't done GOAT-like feats. MJ did, so he can talk ****, but I don't remember ever hearing MJ say he is the GOAT.

Comment

MJ is THE GOAT!!!! both in Basketball and in spitting smak!!!!! true story!!!

Comment

Yes. I think so too but Jordan walk the talk. Outside of the Gatti/Hatton fight, Floyd does what he does best "winning rounds" not "knocking people out". This is contrary to what he says pre-fight.

Also, you might notice that Jordan's trash talk is all about basketball business. Floyds sometimes gets too personal with his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          because floyd gets personal with his opponents. not only that, floyd calls himself the GOAT when he hasn't done GOAT-like feats. MJ did, so he can talk ****, but I don't remember ever hearing MJ say he is the GOAT.
          In interviews, I've heard Jordan say the PC things like "it can never be proven because I didn't get to play against other greats of the past".

Away from the cameras, that's different. Bill Walton said that Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain were arguing over who was the greatest, and Chamberlain said "Michael, they made the rules easier for you when you played. When I played, I was so good they changed the rules to make it harder for me". That shut Michael up apparently.

Comment

GOAT trash talker? Not even close, his talking was way to under the radar... and swept under the rug by the media, to the point that people are just recently really finding out how much of a dick he was. Lucky he didnt live in the internet era.
            Last edited by DE100; 04-21-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

like i said, u guys either dnt kno or yall ar not tru basketball fans...mj is the GOAT on a basketball court, but he is a really bad human being off of it. its true. lol, u guys might have just been expose to a little of the game, but everyone who's been watchin basketball, and reading stories, grew up with that **** knos, mike is not a guy u want watching ur back. lmao...he can be downright disrespectful. y do u think he could never be a coach???

if u aint on his level, he wont even give u the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                MJ ****ting on his teammates isn't considered trash talking because its not directed at the opponent.
                yea, i think thats why he labeled it mean...

but its even worse. if u **** on the ppl on ur side, what the hell would u do to the ppl u dnt like???

Comment

You can't win 6 Championships, 10 time All-NBA 1st team, 14 time All-Star, one of the 50 Greatest Players EVER AND a Olympic Gold medalist if you played basketball with the attitude Floyd has towards boxing.....the NBA equivalent of Floyd would be....Rasheed Wallace.....very talented for his position, yet chooses to stay on the outside shoot the 3 and avoid any physical punishment.....

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    yea, i think thats why he labeled it mean...

but its even worse. if u **** on the ppl on ur side, what the hell would u do to the ppl u dnt like???
                    its called motivation.....when you direct trash talk to an opponent, your trying to get inside their head to throw them off...when you trash talk to a TEAMATE....your getting inside their head to make them better.....all a matter of how you take it....and that's what True Champs are made of.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Kobe is nowhere near neither. Both Kobe and Floyd are that way too. MJ was an ******* back then, and still is one today.
                      Green K man!
                      Jordan is a ****en Dick!
                      I love the way he played and the passion he had on the court but to pull **** like that is just childish

He still holds a grudge against his HS coach for cutting him
                      WTF Michael you sucked your sophmore year get over it

Comment

Working...
                      X