Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Commits Suicide in His Jail Cell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noooo no way, talent like that 27-0 27 kos what a huge loss to boxing now who will forever be debated about how great he could have been so many unaswered questions this is such a shame young man lost

Comment

• WOW!....

i'm truly shocked...

Comment

• Wow ESPN just posted that Valero died damn!! All because of a damn woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          well that takes care of that doesnt it? feel sorry for the wife not him. if only drunk drivers whom kill innocents would do the same..........
          Unfortunately,I feel the same.I actually mentioned earlier that he would kill himself once I believed his guilt set in.He was very sick obviously...the drugs and alcohol only magnified this and he dragged his wife and himself down in the process.Pretty shocking boxing news since the Gatti controversy.

Comment

• Crazy. Reminds me of the whole Chris Benoit murder-suicide minus the child death.

Comment

• I read alcohol like a million times in this article.

BAN ALCOHOL! It's one of the worst drugs ever.

Comment

• There should be other people at fault here in my opinion. I'm sorry his wife should have never had to die. This guy was obviously really sick in the ****in head.

Comment

• Crazy past few days in the boxing world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odawg View Post
                    noooo no way, talent like that 27-0 27 kos what a huge loss to boxing now who will forever be debated about how great he could have been so many unaswered questions this is such a shame young man lost
                    Dude that is messed up. The potential he had in the ring is meaningless compared to the tragedy he created in the lives around him. Don't waste your pity on Valero. Have pity on his wife, the kids and the rest of the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      I read alcohol like a million times in this article.

BAN ALCOHOL! It's one of the worst drugs ever.
                      Tha ****? Remember prohibition? Dumbest ****ing post ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X