Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel no sympathy for him at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
      i guess he took his pick between life in prison while being ****d and ****ed with for the rest of his life by grown men... or DEATH... sad story... crazy!!!!! death is always easier!
      I don't think this was it.

He just didn't want to face up to the horror of what he had done.

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        Wow ESPN just posted that Valero died damn!! All because of a damn woman.
        What a ****** thing to say
        she was the victim in this whole thing
        his addiction is what to blame... he was obviously troubled
        May they both rest in peace
        Sad day for boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          Wow ESPN just posted that Valero died damn!! All because of a damn woman.
          One of the most ******ed things I have read on here.

Do us all a favour and follow Edwin's lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post

probably he didnt even know what he did..he had mental issues,alcholist,his wife was making him crazy.

Comment

• I got mixed emotions about this suicide ****.....dude butchered his wife to death and with that move he lost ALL my respect......one thing we know for sure about this cat Valero is that he was one SICK mofo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post

yeah that to ur right, but im sure life in prison was a thought also

Comment

• Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
                  probably he didnt even know what he did..he had mental issues,alcholist,his wife was making him crazy.
                  you're trying to put the blame on her, too? what is wrong with you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
                    I hope this doesn't mean you are trying to attribute some of the blame to her. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not.

He stabbed a helpless person to death! This is a bad man. He deserved to die. I am glad he is dead, I just wish he would have had to face up to people rather than going out like a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by britton View Post
                      you're trying to put the blame on her, too? what is wrong with you guys?
                      no,i blame who didnt help him and they knew he had issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X