Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf,,,
    this is tragic news!

Comment

• what a fateful days with the valero family...! No one could just judge best the situation because no one from us undergone the way he fought the dark side of his own personality, a sort of severed mental incapacity to cope up serious discomfort or stress. There were signs he fought back his problem by acknowledging this and he showed willingness to undergo mental theraphy or rehabilitation, but alas, tragic circumtances sprint first rather than his good deed for change! Valero came to his right mind when he took his own life after realizing that the only way to ends up his predicament and of his guilt of murdering his innocent wife resulted most likely from his clouded free-will because of his mental sickness is to do suicide.

Valero is one of the best fighter by sporting his 27 wins all from KO record, and all his fights are exciting to see! Surely, he would be missed as one of the finest boxers days ahead! RIP to Valero and his wife and may his kids overcomes this very soon

Comment

• That is very sad news

Comment

• does this mean he isn't never going to fight pacquiao???someone answer me!!!!
          or may he still fight!!!!maybe against mayweather...

Comment

• Wow Crazy news, what a way to start a monday R.I.P Valero.

Comment

• This guy had more daemons than anyone.

May he RIP, Alcohol and drug addictions, the guy was clearly depressed, and clearly psychotic.

Everyone around him turned their heads because he was a famous fighter. They turned their heads on his family and on him. Who knows if anything could of been done to help.

But looking back, the writing was on the wall. No one was surprised by any of this.

Comment

• Wow this is some crazy ****.........

Comment

• Horrible news. My heart goes out for those kids and the rest of the family. It's a shame and unfortunate that a man that possessed such skill and talent suffered so badly from mental incapacities. Regardless, killing your wife is nuts and unexcuseable but maybe it could have been avoided. God Bless the dead.

Comment

• Truly disturbing events in the last 48 hours. I hope the children will recover from this one day. My heart goes out to the wife's family.

Comment

• well that takes care of that doesnt it? feel sorry for the wife not him. if only drunk drivers whom kill innocents would do the same..........

Comment

Working...
                      X