Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Commits Suicide in His Jail Cell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... this is an awful lot for one weekend.

Comment

wow, i hope he finds peace now from his inner demons.. poor kids.. true tragedy..

another source i found on the net

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/6965168.html

Comment

RIP Valero.

Comment

WHAT THE ****! This wekened has been INSANE. this guy has always looked insane but ****ing hell!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            That kind of scenario is very possible.

A star in Venezuela not watched full time while in jail especially after this.

I am inclined to believe someone assisted in this.

You'd think they'd follow normal procedure like in the us in cases like this especially after what initially happened yet he had proper clothes to do the deed.

He probably wanted to kill himself and nobody stopped it. In fact, they probably encouraged it.
            best for all of his friends in political office.

i don't know how he killed himself too.

usually jails make it tough to off yourself.

they keep away anything sharp , they monitor how much drugs you get so you can't save up enough to od on , they even take your shoelaces and belt......

but i don't know how venezuelan jails work. especially vip jail cells.

Comment

Coward this, coward that, monster his monster that, got what he deserved.belittle him. Now, I DO NOT condone what he did whatsoever, but you guys are acting like he was a perfectly normal person and are judging him as one. Anyone who murders anyone has problems , REAL mental problems. I for one feel bad for BOTH of them. His wife was terrible and unfortunate and along with his suicide it's clear that he had his own demons. A perfectly sane person does not act that way. I feel bad for him too. He had problems and demons he could not fight. You have pity for someone like that. Anger is understandable at the heat of the moment but it's clear this man had problems. Really terrible problems. I pity him and for one will no stop being a fan of the fighter, NOT the man, but the fighter. Did people stop being fans of Monson? No? I'm not saying he was anywhere near the caliber of greatness or was incredible but I won't si here and lie saying if an Edwin Valero fight was on I wouldn't watch. May God watch over his wife and may God have mercy on his soul he will finally rest from those demons.

On a side note I'm act this way because I have first hand experience with a VERY close friend who was the greatest person in he world sincere honest and all that but had a severe bipolar chemical imbalance and when he would flip he would black out. Then one day he just ended his torment. May God watch over him. I miss you bro!

Comment

Wow....couldn't believe it when i saw the news.
                Very sad ending to any person.
                It's difficult to understand why, considering he was a known guy, successfull, etc... i really hope this news goes by fast and that we don't hear about Valero again.

Comment

damn valero..sadly we all saw this coming..he was set on self destructe the last month..sadly his wife stuck around and basically welcomed he own death

Comment

The last time I heard of something like this was when
                    Chris Benoit from WWE went on a roid rage, killed his
                    wife and kid. Seems like Valero started going AWOL
                    as soon as he hit a semi bigger status in Boxing.
                    This guy was really out there. Maybe that motorcylcle
                    accident had something to do with his mental break down?
                    I guess the US was right with not granting Valero a
                    boxing license.

Comment

This guy was insane. I'm sorry, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him, he was a horrible person.

Comment

Working...
                      X