Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not put the pressure on the commissions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    From that SAME ESPN article that you are talking about

Also, the article that IMDAZED posted is from December 11th. Did you actually read it?
    Yes I did read that they "agreed" upon OSDT but the times Blood would be drawn? My espn article states that the pac camp had agreed to blood before the press confrence and after the fight. While urine was ok to be collected at anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Yes I did read that they "agreed" upon OSDT but the times Blood would be drawn? My espn article states that the pac camp had agreed to blood before the press confrence and after the fight. While urine was ok to be collected at anytime.
      ESPN said that? Or did someone from Pac's camp say that in an ESPN article?

Journalism 101

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        No, I don't expect him to travel to 50 states and one district and no I don't expect him to champion it for other fights. Why should he? By championing it for himself, he's made it a hot topic across the country.
        Wait a minute, he said HE wants to change the sport, HE wants to clean it up. So yes, he has to take on the responsibility to make those travel sacrifices to really make an impact on cleaning up the sport. We all know the truth here, and deep in your hearts you know it's the truth, Floyd has to continue with his want for testing at least on his fights, because if he doesn't, he will look like a total fraud.

Why shouldn't he champion it for other fights, that's part of HIM trying to make a change. Let's see, "I'll just bring up OSDT and how great it is, and let someone else do all the leg work to fix it in the sport". If that's the case, then he needs to STFU and just fight, or step up and follow through with his BS, and YES put in the leg work if he really wants to clean it up. Let's see how active he is in his crusade after his fight is over.

I've said it many times, Floyd can give a rats ass about the sport and how clean it is.
        Last edited by the gent; 04-13-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          really? and how do you know? and how come arum is bitching about it when he already knew from the start?
          LOL at you using Arum as some measuring stick. The aribtrator who Arum hired came out said Arum was LYING about how the arbitration was going and lying about things he was saying about Mayweather team and things they asked for and when and how they asked for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by the gent View Post
            Wait a minute, he said HE wants to change the sport, HE wants to clean it up. So yes, he has to take on the responsibility to make those travel sacrifices to really make an impact on cleaning up the sport. We all know the truth here, and deep in your hearts you know it's the truth, Floyd has to continue with his want for testing at least on his fights, because if he doesn't, he will look like a total fraud.

Why shouldn't he champion it for other fights, that's part of HIM trying to make a change. Let's see, "I'll just ***** about OSDT, and let someone else do all the leg work to fix it". If that's the case, then he needs to STFU and just fight, or step up and follow through with his BS, and YES put in the leg work if he really wants to clean it up. Let's see how active he is in his crusade after his fight is over.

I've said it many times, Floyd can give a rats ass about the sport and how clean it is.
            Cool.

I think somehow people believe posts like these mean something.

"Floyd doesn't care about the sport!"

Uhh...no ****. We're not buying that - we know he just wants to test those who he feels juices. Just like we're not buying Pacquiao's bull**** excuses. ****, at least Floyd is true in his actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Hes saying that Arum knew and didnt tell Pac.

God his fans are stupid.

lmfao

read my previous posts peabrain...i was saying that pac didn't know of the demand when he initially agreed. you ****s are saying it was there from day one so i asked which day one are you talking about. you dig?

Comment

ESPN said that? Or did someone from Pac's camp say that in an ESPN article?

Journalism 101
                I'm assuming arum why?

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  LOL at you using Arum as some measuring stick. The aribtrator who Arum hired came out said Arum was LYING about how the arbitration was going and lying about things he was saying about Mayweather team and things they asked for and when and how they asked for them.
                  are you that slow? i was asking a question not using it as a measuring stick lol

Comment

Cool.

Uhh...no ****. We're not buying that - we know he just wants to test those who he feels juices. Just like we're not buying Pacquiao's bull**** excuses. ****, at least Floyd is true in his actions.
                    yeah...so?

Comment

Cool.

What did this have to do with PAC? re-read your post, then re-read mine. If this is the best you can come up with, then we are wasting each others time. Your praise Floyd to be this ICON who can make changes, and i just stated why hasn't he to the full extent? Wanting testing for just his fights is not how to change the sport, or clean it up. Remember supposedly he is the face of Boxing and i'm sure your on board with that statement so why not just follow through with his own BS that he spews about cleaning up the sport, not just cleaning up HIS fights.

So where is FLOYD true to his actions? According to your comment, he just wants those HE feels are juicing tested. How is that wanting to change the SPORT?

Comment

Working...
                      X