No announcement yet.

Why do we praise **** talking??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we praise **** talking??

why cant mother****ers just be humble.... why do fighters have to talk ****,
    just ****ing fight, talking **** is one of the worst things that ever has happened to boxing and combat sports, it proves nothing, oh you can run your mouth good for you... if your going to talk ****, at least back it up, which mayweather does, but still STFU.... you dont have to talk every second......

wlad is really humble, but people hate that

mayweather is a egotistical moron, but i guess that just appeals more to people....

**** talking has been part of the sport since day one. Don't like it then leave. I myself like it. Shows the fighter is hungry, and makes the fight mean more.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
      **** talking has been part of the sport since day one. Don't like it then leave. I myself like it. Shows the fighter is hungry, and makes the fight mean more.

real hunger is shown in the ring

Comment

Why do people like boxing? Why is watching guys punch each other in the face so entertaining cant we all just watch curling or golf instead?

Comment

I don’t know about you guys, but the Hispanic public in general like their boxers to be humble. **** talking (hablador) is generally look down on.

Comment

I don't mind it. Trash talk has long been a part of the sport. Sometimes it's funny, or effective in terms of psychological warfare. What I don't like about it is when it's not very good.

Sometimes I do think it's really tasteless, which made me sort of glad that Ricardo Mayorga lost to Cory Spinks. Livingstone Bramble's trash talk/mental warfare against Ray Mancini was pretty low (calling him a murderer), but they were cool afterwards and Bramble went to see Mancini's other fights. But most of the time I don't mind. If a guy is tough enough to deal with the physical and mental stress of 2-3 month training camps and to enter the ring in front of an audience, he should be able to deal with some guy calling him a b!tch and talking some trash.

Comment

**** talking is in every sport. You can't stop it. And when done well, it's damn hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                just ****ing fight, talking **** is one of the worst things that ever has happened to boxing and combat sports, it proves nothing, oh you can run your mouth good for you... if your going to talk ****, at least back it up, which mayweather does, but still STFU.... you dont have to talk every second......

mayweather is a egotistical moron, but i guess that just appeals more to people....

If humble and no **** talking his your thing great, No need to hate on other would liked it or fighters who do it.

Comment

Watching Manny and Clottey smiling at each other is more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

If trash talk was one of the worst things to happen to boxing, the sport would surely be in a MUCH MUCH better position than it is now. There wouldn't be "is boxing dying?" debates all the time.

Boxing has many problems, trash talk is not a big deal at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X