Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we praise **** talking??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since muhammad ali opened his mouth to hype his fights he became the standard. but what ali did is for some purpose mostly to entertain yet primarily to get into the minds of his opponents, its kind of psy-war. nowadays theres so much **** talking and rants only because those who do it is trying to cover up their ineptness, their boring styles and try to make up for them in trash talks, and most of them only wanted the attention. basically if you will try to review all those **** talker boxers youll find most of them lacks the substance. youll find those who are less of a talker are those esily inducted in the hall of fame. those who likes **** talkers are the ones who doesnt care to elevate the sports of boxing in a classy level, they wanted boxing to remain the ****** of the sports.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      why cant mother****ers just be humble.... why do fighters have to talk ****,
      just ****ing fight, talking **** is one of the worst things that ever has happened to boxing and combat sports, it proves nothing, oh you can run your mouth good for you... if your going to talk ****, at least back it up, which mayweather does, but still STFU.... you dont have to talk every second......

wlad is really humble, but people hate that

mayweather is a egotistical moron, but i guess that just appeals more to people....
      I agree, but it's just entertainment. Controversy sells.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Watching Manny and Clottey smiling at each other is more entertaining.
        heh. That was pretty gay. Reminds me of Ray Lenard blowing kisses to Duran.

Comment

In an ideal world people wouldn't have to run their mouth to make themselves an attraction, but this isn't an ideal world.

Comment

I actually love the arrogance.

Comment

You need some **** talkers and some humble fighters to make the sport great. Right now, we're fortunate to have a good amount of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                real hunger is shown in the ring
                Agreed, but a bit of ****talking can make a fight more interesting!

Comment

Its ok specially if you will walk the talk

Comment

It puts people in seats. Tried and true for decades in boxing.

It has nothing to do with praising, it has to do with it working. It gets people more interested if they really believe the two guys hate each other.

Pac and Clottey were nice and liked each other, where the **** did that get us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                      heh. That was pretty gay. Reminds me of Ray Lenard blowing kisses to Duran.
                      This was the worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X