No announcement yet.

The Official Mayweather VS Mosley 24-7 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. V View Post
    my favorite part is when sugar shane said , "i write floyd's checks". Its great cause its soo true. Floyd talks about how much he makes and yet Oscar owns his ass with those owned fite deals. Floyd is being pimped and he hates to admit it. It kills him inside so he talks so much **** to make himself feel better. we all know hes sucking his thumbs crying every nite. FLoyd trying to user GBp for popularity for his own promotion company. He s a lill *****. sugar just acted like class when never talkin **** but letting his fists do the talking. with all that kid bull**** talk mayweather does and sugar shane dont even get bothered. :wank::wank:
    you can believe those lies if you want.

if shane was such a mover and shaker on GBP, why was he shelveed. why does mayweather have more importance than he does...same goes for bhop

stop listening to those lies

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      you can believe those lies if you want.

if shane was such a mover and shaker on GBP, why was he shelveed. why does mayweather have more importance than he does...same goes for bhop

stop listening to those lies
      Nah. I'll give him some credit. He doesn't really believe it. But his anger and jealousy won't allow him to embrace the truth.

The emotionality on this forum is staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
        I just don't understand how these guys (posters) let Floyd get them so upset that they actually make stuff up. Actual facts be damned.
        I hope you not talking bout me cause you yet to admit your wrong about Mosley say he only wants huge paydays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          How about you put some points on the line if you're so sure? I'm willing to bet 25,000 on Mayweather winning, are you in?
          I'm sure I have a bet for 28k but I will put whatever I have left on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
            Get umm Piper.

Comment

• Does anyone else notice that Shane looks....smaller?

Just curious on that.

Comment

• Damn this episode was pretty boring. I really didn't enjoy Pac vs Cotto either, but at-least the Cotto part made it very entertaining. Matter fact, watching Cotto and his entourage >>>>>>> this ****.

Comment

Let's do it. Put it in our sigs?

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    Damn this episode was pretty boring. I really didn't enjoy Pac vs Cotto either, but at-least the Cotto part made it very entertaining. Matter fact, watching Cotto and his entourage >>>>>>> this ****.
                    i gotta admit 24/7 is kinda played out

Comment

Are we on or not, Mose-tard?

Comment

Working...
                      X