Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mayweather VS Mosley 24-7 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else is tired of floyd & roger on the pads. That **** is so routine now I bet they can do it in the dark with their eyes closed.

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
    i've never heard the term "ribbing" in the NO...i've heard driving...like:

"he been drivin' on that boy since he got here"

or

"that boy came down here and drove the **** outchu, boy!"
    what part you from? Please don't say some random part of louisiana b/c NO is way different from any other part & we use different slang. we say driving when you erking somebody nerves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
      shane is my boy but floydwas ribbing (the new orleans word for roasting or clowning) the**** out him lmao.
      Yea clowning to much Shane is not a joking matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Yea clowning to much Shane is not a joking matter.
        believe that shane gone be like spartacus come fight night

Comment

• Nazeem Richardson is a hero. That's just clear.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I"M NOT FIGHTING RIGHT NOW FOR A PAY CHECK i'M FIGHT CAUSE EVERYBODY IS SAYING THESE GUY'S ARE BETTER THEN ME.AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.SHANE MOSLEY.GOODNIGHT MONEY MAY

Comment

I"M NOT FIGHTING RIGHT NOW FOR A PAY CHECK i'M FIGHT CAUSE EVERYBODY IS SAYING THESE GUY'S ARE BETTER THEN ME.AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.SHANE MOSLEY.GOODNIGHT MONEY MAY
              Not gonna lie. I usually root for Mayweather, but after watching this 24/7. Shane is growing on me. He's out for respect, and who doesn't appreciate that in a fighter?

Comment

• Nothing was more entertaining than seeing Floyd Sr dancing, that was hilarious.

Comment

I"M NOT FIGHTING RIGHT NOW FOR A PAY CHECK i'M FIGHT CAUSE EVERYBODY IS SAYING THESE GUY'S ARE BETTER THEN ME.AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.SHANE MOSLEY.GOODNIGHT MONEY MAY
                  How about you put some points on the line if you're so sure? I'm willing to bet 25,000 on Mayweather winning, are you in?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    How about you put some points on the line if you're so sure? I'm willing to bet 25,000 on Mayweather winning, are you in?
                    I'am sure go to my profile and look at my bets I got about that on this fight already.If I had more points I would take you up on your offer.I'm sure you can find somebody to take your points from you tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                      Not gonna lie. I usually root for Mayweather, but after watching this 24/7. Shane is growing on me. He's out for respect, and who doesn't appreciate that in a fighter?
                      It's going to be a good fight.Alot of people say that Shane is old or whatever but when he was training he look hungry and determined that's a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X