No announcement yet.

The Official Mayweather VS Mosley 24-7 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Nothing was more entertaining than seeing Floyd Sr dancing, that was hilarious.
    That was great and he still had some move's.thought I was in my family reunion.

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      I"M NOT FIGHTING RIGHT NOW FOR A PAY CHECK i'M FIGHT CAUSE EVERYBODY IS SAYING THESE GUY'S ARE BETTER THEN ME.AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.SHANE MOSLEY.GOODNIGHT MONEY MAY
      Which is why he said last year that he was looking for the big paydays. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
        Which is why he said last year that he was looking for the big paydays. Right?
        You put words in his mouth he said big fights not big paydays.What you have to understand is that Mosley took the fights that were high risk low reward his whole career No?Why would he fight Clottey,Pwill,or anybody other then Pac or May?He is a future HOF he deserves big fights.But once again to answer your question he said big fight's not big money fights or big paydays.Events which he deserves to be in IMO.

Comment

• my favorite part is when sugar shane said , "i write floyd's checks". Its great cause its soo true. Floyd talks about how much he makes and yet Oscar owns his ass with those owned fite deals. Floyd is being pimped and he hates to admit it. It kills him inside so he talks so much **** to make himself feel better. we all know hes sucking his thumbs crying every nite. FLoyd trying to user GBp for popularity for his own promotion company. He s a lill *****. sugar just acted like class when never talkin **** but letting his fists do the talking. with all that kid bull**** talk mayweather does and sugar shane dont even get bothered. :wank::wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            I for one really enjoyed watching how the testing works and i thought it was very interesting and i also thought wow pacmans rele starting to look bad... sorry to say it pac fans cos i dont like to disrespect any man who fights for a living but dude needs to wake up and take the tests, the exuse of interupting training is out the window lol he also cant say its invasive either considering he lives with like 10 dudes in build ups and also how can he say he will be giving floyd the mental edge when he asks for 10mill per pound and 8oz gloves, he also says it drains him but cmon guys if its good enough for every olympic athlete in the world im sure its good enough for him, if usain bolt and michael phelps can do what they did after doing those tests im sure manny can fight a defensive fighter.
            great post.

Comment

• I thought Shane was rambling on when he was talking about the circumstances weren't what they seemed, when he got revealed to be a PED user

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. V View Post
                my favorite part is when sugar shane said , "i write floyd's checks". Its great cause its soo true. Floyd talks about how much he makes and yet Oscar owns his ass with those owned fite deals. Floyd is being pimped and he hates to admit it. It kills him inside so he talks so much **** to make himself feel better. we all know hes sucking his thumbs crying every nite. FLoyd trying to user GBp for popularity for his own promotion company. He s a lill *****. sugar just acted like class when never talkin **** but letting his fists do the talking. with all that kid bull**** talk mayweather does and sugar shane dont even get bothered. :

Actually, Bernard hopkins revealed this week that he and Shane are merely employees of GBP.

MP contracted with GBP.

Don't let your emotions rile your thinking. Women do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
                  Actually, Bernard hopkins revealed this week that he and Shane are merely employees of GBP.

MP contracted with GBP.

Don't let your emotions rile your thinking. Women do that.
                  You owned those guys too much. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    You owned those guys too much. lol
                    I just don't understand how these guys (posters) let Floyd get them so upset that they actually make stuff up. Actual facts be damned.

Comment

• damn,i hope floyds boxing is gonna be as crazy as his **** talkin!.haha.

tbh,how can shane let himself get offended,floyds trash talk is similar to a school kid talkin crap,lol im sure shane cries to sleep about his hair and how floyd is such an actor villian talkin trash through the camera!.

like shane said,alsong as floyd gets in that ring then shane dont care whats said.

this fight gona be good,both guna push each other to new levels perhaps?.

maybe momentum swinging type of fight guna happen!.

Comment

Working...
                      X