Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell - World class skill,but lacks heart,strength and mental toughness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is definetely highly strung.

There is no reason for him to have found a way to lose to Froch, and in my opinion he did lose. And he lost because he was intimidated for some reason and refused to engage for massively long periods of time, with Froch snapping, snarling and landing f.uck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Profanosaurus View Post
      It aint crap,like I said,I have seen it dozens of times. It was some BS.
      he got hit when he was down by the biggest puncher in the division that's a fact not an opinion so stick to the facts please

you can have an opinion that he was acting

but thats just your opinion its not a fact

u should stick to the facts to be fair

Comment

When I watched the AA fight I was prepared to give Andre the benefit of the doubt over allegations of play acting,however having seen it dozens of times since from every conceivable angle,I just cannot see how a world title level fighter could have been hurt,let alone ko'd into convulsion city by a punch that barely landed and wasnt thrown with any serious intention,basically little more than a tap.

Having watched a few of Dirrell's fights,but particularly the Froch and Aa fights,he doesnt really appear to have the stomach for a fight or the heart of a champion. I find this sad in a way because he has some superb boxing skills.

I truly believe that his lack of mental toughness is going to find him out in his next few fights. I can see him quitting or pulling some kind of stunt in the ring.

Anyone else noticed this?
        Wahhhhh more AA fans crying because their boy can't play by the rules

Comment

These things will come with age. He seems too immature right now.

Comment

you pretty much disrespect any fighter that's been knocked out, if the shot landed while dirrell was standing and then he collapsed a fraction of a second later, no one would be suggesting faking, but since a guy is on his knee's and unexpecting of a punch he must be able to take any punch, or else he faked being knockedout to get a dq victory

no one so far has looked at this video and said after it was grazing, except you
            your just trolling and need to get banned

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
              you pretty much disrespect any fighter that's been knocked out, if the shot landed while dirrell was standing and then he collapsed a fraction of a second later, no one would be suggesting faking, but since a guy is on his knee's and unexpecting of a punch he must be able to take any punch, or else he faked being knockedout to get a dq victory

no one so far has looked at this video and said after it was grazing, except you
              your just trolling and need to get banned

Great video rebuttal! / thread destroyer!

Comment

When I watched the AA fight I was prepared to give Andre the benefit of the doubt over allegations of play acting,however having seen it dozens of times since from every conceivable angle,I just cannot see how a world title level fighter could have been hurt,let alone ko'd into convulsion city by a punch that barely landed and wasnt thrown with any serious intention,basically little more than a tap.

Having watched a few of Dirrell's fights,but particularly the Froch and Aa fights,he doesnt really appear to have the stomach for a fight or the heart of a champion. I find this sad in a way because he has some superb boxing skills.

I truly believe that his lack of mental toughness is going to find him out in his next few fights. I can see him quitting or pulling some kind of stunt in the ring.

Lol a punch that barely landed, little more than a tap.

Dude, come to our gym and let's see how long it takes you to get up from it.

It's easy to spout stuff, criticise others, and act tough from behind your comp.

Comment

Agreed. He is very weak mentally. He just cannot stand getting hit in the face. He will look to check out somehow.

Comment

if thats what u believe u saw then u are eighter new to boxing and dont recognize a good punch when u see it, or u simply choose to see what u want to see.

to say it barely landed is a blatant lie, it landed as good as a punch can possibly land. maybe u think a good punch is supposed to land right between the eyes but thats not the case, its supposed to land on the chin and if it lands on eighter side of the chin it will cause the head to snap in in the other direction. maybe to someone who barely watched boxing that looks like it barely landed, but it was as clean a punch as u can land.

as far as the power goes, same thing. someone who knows boxing can see abraham pivots of his foot and turns his hips and shoulders into the punch for full power. "little more than a tap".. please.. if thats what u believe u dont know a good punch when u see one.

i doubted dirrells mental toughness going into the AA fight, he threw away the froch fight which was an easy fight had he fought at his full potential. in the ring before the fight i thought he looked scared to death, i was expecting and annhilation. but he got in there like a true champ and controled his fear rather than letting his fear control him. the fear worked for him, keeping him focused enough to fight at is very best. something we didnt see against froch, the fight was a masterpiece. picasso painted, ray charles sang.. this was dirrells work of art, turning boxing into an art form. abraham got frustrated and knocked him out with an illegal punch, end of story.

Comment

Well i disagree....he stood rite infront of AA the whole night and put on a clinic actually.......

Comment

Working...
                      X