No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
    its wierd grown men talk about ****sexuality all day for no reason just weird to me this is a boxing site there are plenty of gay **** sites for you to go play on with tons of chat rooms! get going champ
    It's the *******s who brought all ****sexuality stuff to the discussion, specifically, the Pinoys, as in the Philippine, the women are men and the men are women. They worship Manny and see him as god, because he's the last man standing. The survival of the nation rest upon his shoulders. The irony is these people are so quick to bring up morals and honor when discussing why he refused to take the blood test...please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
      well... pac's demands were based off of floyds actions in a previous fight.
      floyd's demands are based off of speculation...

but either way, demands are demands... it was on the contract.
      they either both agree or nothing.

at this point, floyd cant be labeled as a duck anymore... his hands are full on may 1 & he agreed to all demands...
      right on bro thanks for a clear answer

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        It's the *******s who brought all ****sexuality stuff to the discussion, specifically, the Pinoys, as in the Philippine, the women are men and the men are women. They worship Manny and see him as god, because he's the last man standing. The survival of the nation rest upon his shoulders. The irony is these people are so quick to bring up morals and honor when discussing why he refused to take the blood test...please!!
        yeah man thats just plain stupid!!! the sad part is all of them would take that damn test in a heart beat if they werent on any substance

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
          are you serious?!?! youre telling me that floyd headlined ALL those fights he had??? please..... do you believe he was the PPV king when he fought baldomir, judah, etc?.... golden boy gave him his first REAL paycheck, which gave him the exposure he needed. but if you concede that he was the b-side, then obviously i will concede pac didnt do better numbers than floyd... but which fighter closed the show? seriously, if you are a die-hard floyd fan, i get it... but come on, pac is doing good right now, he is considered the face of boxing... and he is rated #1 P4P (whether that means anything to you)... plus, golden boy is whooping top rank regarding promotions. A LOT of credit goes to the promotional company for success of a fight. GBP is cozy with HBO, Schaeffer put the fight in theatres, 24/7 on HBO... it ALL helps with the numbers.

BUT i do agree im getting sick of all the in-house matches happening...

Who gave Manny Pacquiao his start at stardom? To my recollection it
          was Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy.

Comment

• i guess nobody is going to answer my questions not even the tortillia man

Comment

• Roach is sooooo full of ****! If he really believes that speed and movement defeats Shane why didn't Pacroid fight him? He should call it what it really is "incredible speed, movement, accuracy,etc is what it takes to defeat Shane. So PBF is afraid of Manny but not afraid of the men (Marquez and Mosley) Manny wanted absolutely no part of. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Marquez has always been good...Manny is still one dimensional, but is stamina, strength and speed have increased which are primary benefits of EPO.

Very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  That has nothing to do with the random blood tests and is
                  not an excuse on why Floyd shouldn't ask for it. What you
                  should be supporting is Pac taking the tests to prove that
                  he is clean, fight and try to beat Floyd like a true P4P champ.
                  Not wanting to take a blood tests because Floyd asked for
                  it is a LAME excuse. Considering all of Pac's excuses on why
                  not to take them are BULL**** to say the very least.
                  Don't waste your time trying to convince those biased Pacfarts, let them believe whatever they wants.

Comment

• I guess Pacquiao is only afraid of needles, or blood tests. I forget which it is.

I'm just glad that at least 2 of the best p4p fighters in the world have the balls to prove they're clean and step in the ring against each other.

Oh and if Mayweather or Mosley had said they were afraid of needles or some other lame excuse, i'd talk **** about them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                      I think I've seen this same article at least 10 times since Pac ducked Mayweather.

I give a 10 for originality Boxing Scene. Well done.
                      i swear to God, i've not heard any of those things from Roach before..

Comment

Working...
                      X