Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddie that was lame, to not even try to mention to do a test that both can agree on looks like to me that it is the other way around

Comment

Pac had already stated that he doesn't need Floyd. "They're the ones who need me." He doesn't care if it gets made or not. And just recently he stated that he will only abide by NSAC rules, not Mayweather's, if the fight would be brought up again.

So, there you go. Speculations should end. If the current rules are not enough for PB, there won't be a fight.

I would guess that Pac will only come to the US when everything is all settled. For now, he doesn't give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        Pac had already stated that he doesn't need Floyd. "They're the ones who need me." He doesn't care if it gets made or not. And just recently he stated that he will only abide by NSAC rules, not Mayweather's, if the fight would be brought up again.

So, there you go. Speculations should end. If the current rules are not enough for PB, there won't be a fight.

I would guess that Pac will only come to the US when everything is all settled. For now, he doesn't give a damn.
        This. Pac doesn't need floyd and he won't abide by mayweather's rule.

Keep it that way pac and let's see who's going to give up.

Comment

How many times is Roach gonna say the same ****. We know ok. Lets go mayweather vs Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Trainer Freddie Roach is convinced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is scared of his fighter, Manny Pacquiao. He thinks Mayweather's demand for a random Olympic-style drug testing protocol is nothing more than excuse to avoid the fight with Pacquiao. Roach wants the fight to happen, but only if the Nevada State Athletic Commission overseas the drug tests. [Click Here To Read More]
            OK Roach now PBF is not a bad guy lol

Comment

if mayweather is so scared why is he fighting a better fighter and albeit more dangerous fighter in mosley????? scared my ass!! ya'll are scared take the damn tests focken excuse makin *****s.

Comment

roach shut the **** up..you sound like a broken record...take the test or move on

Comment

I think I've seen this same article at least 10 times since Pac ducked Mayweather.

I give a 10 for originality Boxing Scene. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                    I think I've seen this same article at least 10 times since Pac ducked Mayweather.

I give a 10 for originality Boxing Scene. Well done.

it's a few days old.....makes me question why it's even been posted.......sigh.......

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      it's a few days old.....makes me question why it's even been posted.......sigh.......
                      Gotta keep the propaganda going.

Comment

Working...
                      X