No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    man, this is easy really....ask this...how comw floyd vs margo dint happen ...how come floyd vs cotto did'nt happen...home come floyd vs packy did'nt happen....ssee, the fact that all the fights people wanted the most did'nt happen, tells you who the realk ducker is.....the one who always have excuses for not fighting is the one at fault........floyd has history of duking and dodging which is why he cant get the respect he wants ..........
    It's real easy...all the fighters u mention against Mayweather are top rank fighters..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
      so here r the questions (please answer like a man and not a kid, leave out anything dealing with floyd or pacs previous fights because they have nothing to do with this fight being made. and please leave out any comments dealing with another mans sexuality)

1. we all know that both fighters are entitled to make demands in the contracts in order to get the other fighter in the ring even if the demand goes outside of the set rules. so why can pac make a demand thats not a rule but floyd cant?

2. for those who say floyd is trying to change the rules for demanding a test, why isnt the same thing being said about pac demanding 10mil per pound over since non of them are set rules?

3. why is it that floyd is called a ducker or scared while he agreed to pacs demand (WHICH WAS A DEMAND PAC PUT FORTH IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) but pac denys his demand (WHICH WAS PUT FORTH BY FLOYD IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) and pac is cool? how can he be scared when if pac agreed to his demand the fight would be made? *please leave out any comments dealing with floyd making more demands and finding another way out.

4. which would you as an individual rather do? pay 10mil per pound over or take a blood test. be honest... please

Good question. Not too sure you will get good answers though.

Comment

• Roach stop talking. You know what you need to do to fight Floyd. Until then shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          Hes not asking about Mannys interview though,

he specifically asked you,

Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Why would you demand OSDT on an easy work, one dimensional fighter and not on a world class fighter like Marquez LOL.

Now quit being a coward like your hero and answer his question.

Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Why would you demand OSDT on an easy work, one dimensional fighter and not on a world class fighter like Marquez LOL.
          Marquez has always been good...Manny is still one dimensional, but is stamina, strength and speed have increased which are primary benefits of EPO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomb_on_you View Post
            no one cares what you think
            so don't bother replying to me again... coz i don't care what others would think...

Comment

• I honestly thought this was the same article from a month or two ago that someone had upped.

Comment

so here r the questions (please answer like a man and not a kid, leave out anything dealing with floyd or pacs previous fights because they have nothing to do with this fight being made. and please leave out any comments dealing with another mans sexuality)

1. we all know that both fighters are entitled to make demands in the contracts in order to get the other fighter in the ring even if the demand goes outside of the set rules. so why can pac make a demand thats not a rule but floyd cant?

2. for those who say floyd is trying to change the rules for demanding a test, why isnt the same thing being said about pac demanding 10mil per pound over since non of them are set rules?

3. why is it that floyd is called a ducker or scared while he agreed to pacs demand (WHICH WAS A DEMAND PAC PUT FORTH IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) but pac denys his demand (WHICH WAS PUT FORTH BY FLOYD IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) and pac is cool? how can he be scared when if pac agreed to his demand the fight would be made? *please leave out any comments dealing with floyd making more demands and finding another way out.

4. which would you as an individual rather do? pay 10mil per pound over or take a blood test. be honest... please

good post.

Comment

• I will say it again... anyone who believes what a f!@#n moron started are all crazy... It's pretty sure they are all jealous of what others have done and say anything they want without any proof or evidence... how pathetic...

Comment

ok i hear you but what does that have to do with this fight? answer the questions i just posted
                    well... pac's demands were based off of floyds actions in a previous fight.
                    floyd's demands are based off of speculation...

but either way, demands are demands... it was on the contract.
                    they either both agree or nothing.

at this point, floyd cant be labeled as a duck anymore... his hands are full on may 1 & he agreed to all demands...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      ummm.... Pac fought 3 of the same fights with 3 of the
                      same fighters Floyd beat prior (with exception to Marquez)
                      and Pac didn't even reach next to Floyd numbers. what are you talking about B side? If Floyd is a B side, then Pac is a
                      C side. Clottey was a safe fight and Top Rank fighter.
                      are you serious?!?! youre telling me that floyd headlined ALL those fights he had??? please..... do you believe he was the PPV king when he fought baldomir, judah, etc?.... golden boy gave him his first REAL paycheck, which gave him the exposure he needed. but if you concede that he was the b-side, then obviously i will concede pac didnt do better numbers than floyd... but which fighter closed the show? seriously, if you are a die-hard floyd fan, i get it... but come on, pac is doing good right now, he is considered the face of boxing... and he is rated #1 P4P (whether that means anything to you)... plus, golden boy is whooping top rank regarding promotions. A LOT of credit goes to the promotional company for success of a fight. GBP is cozy with HBO, Schaeffer put the fight in theatres, 24/7 on HBO... it ALL helps with the numbers.

BUT i do agree im getting sick of all the in-house matches happening...

Comment

Working...
                      X