Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hope of the Heavyweight Division returns April 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    The Klit's didn't deny it.

It won't be on the net, who the hell has contract detaills
    Exactly....

The Klits themselves havent said otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      When you only get paid from setanta , then it goes belly up. What'd you expect? For him to fight for free?

Instead of saying Haye didnt have to sign it....How about saying Wlad DIDNT have to put in there.

Hes putting in his heavyweight work by fighting Mandos, etc..and he gets clowned for that, then on the other hadn people say he didnt deserve a title shot in the first place because he didnt have a resume at Heavy.

Now that hes doing that, hes scared of the Klits. Thats NSB for you.
      IDK what he was to make in regards to the details for those fights really, at the end of the day he had the chance to become undisputed unified HW champion and an ATG by beating both K-bros and 1 twice and he gave it up.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
        Here you go again lying. I'm sick of you making **** up. POST PROOF THAT HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT FOR FREE OR STOP SAYING IT.
        POST PROOF THAT HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT FOR FREE OR STOP SAYING IT.
        I like how you cut out the rest of my post.

He was only making money from Sentanta. Then it went belly up. REMEMBER.

Comment

I like how you cut out the rest of my post.

He was only making money from Sentanta. Then it went belly up. REMEMBER.
          Prove that every bit of the money he was making from the fight was only from Setanta.

YOU EXPECT EVERYONE HERE TO BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD HAVE LITERALLY FOUGHT FOR FREE???? DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS STUPID?

You keep posting a lot of NOTHING with ZERO proof to back it up, therefore your posts mean **** because they're all lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Really?

I don't find Haye exciting at all. He ran away for 99% of the fight with Valuev, and failed to KO him.

Wlad chased his opponent for most of the fight with Chambers, and then BRUTALLY knocked him out.

Wlad is much more exciting than Haye.
            your entitled to your opinion, basing it on just their last fights isnt fair though. u know haye usually doesnt fight like that so dont lie to yourself. haye usually goes in there looking for the KO, its extremely unfair to ignore that based on just one fight against a 300lb oponent.

wlad on the other hand fought a man with no heart, just looking to survive and still waited round after round to go for the kill. i like technical and strategic fights but this was neighter. it was one man scared to death who already lost the fight, with the other man just waiting around to make it official.

eighter way u cant let it all come down to just one fight, thats crazy. haye is more of a action fighter, thats a fact. if u like methodical fights like wlad has then thats cool. but dont twist reality.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              The Klit's didn't deny it.

It won't be on the net, who the hell has contract detaills
              Uh what would the Klits have to deny? He signed a ****ing contract then backed out of it. It's not their job to prove the contract was a slave contract. That's Haye's Fanagers jobs as you can see in this thread.

If the ******* doesn't have details about the contract, he should stop saying he knows it was a slave contract, don't you think?

Comment

Prove that every bit of the money he was making from the fight was only from Setanta.

YOU EXPECT EVERYONE HERE TO BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD HAVE LITERALLY FOUGHT FOR FREE???? DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS STUPID?

You keep posting a lot of NOTHING with ZERO proof to back it up, therefore your posts mean **** because they're all lies.
                It was in the contract. Goggle it.

Comment

I'm waiting for PROOF:

1) Haye had a Slave Contract with the Klitschko's.

2) Haye was fighting for free because Setanta went belly up.

These are the ******ed Haye Fanager claims with nothing, and I repeat NOTHING to back them up.

Prove it.

Comment

It was in the contract. Goggle it.
                    The contract said:

1a) If Setanta goes belly up, I fight for free.

Signed:

David Haye

yeah shut the **** up you have NO idea what you're talking about.

I've proven you wrong about 20 times now, when you're ready to produce evidence to backup your mouth let me know.

Comment

The contract said:

1a) If Setanta goes belly up, I fight for free.

Signed:

David Haye

yeah shut the **** up you have NO idea what you're talking about.
                      Are you 5 years old?

He was only making money from Sentanta. What dont you get?

Comment

Working...
                      X