Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason why Mayweather demanded random blood testing against Mosley & Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS>>>>>>>>>>.*******ed *******s

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
      Well the point was made that Roach could be connected too Roids so why is it a issue when fighting Manny and not Oscar, the Toney incident happened only a few years prior to the fight, why was it not brought up then instead of being dug up now.

It was also mentioned that Oscar would not have given in to any demands as he was calling the shots, that's why I said Floyd could have been brought it up after the fight if it was a possible issue, which I am 99% sure wasn't.

Its all propaganda, but if it helps the sport, then fine.
      Well that's not my point and wasn't using that. I wouldn't automatically hold the trainer as responsible as to what the fighter is doing with his personal time or personal trainer. There may be others in the gym that could be using something as well that Roach doesn't know about either. Roach can only know so much.

With Pac and Floyd: I think it is down to what Floyd sees as Manny continually improving physically with age and moving up in weight.
      Since he {Floyd} wasn't able to do it, maybe he thinks something is fishy. Now if that simply comes down to Pac taking all the advantages of what Ariz/Teri Tom have to offer him with Modern, Up to date understanding of nutrition and training that caters specifically to him and Floyd isn't doing that or hasn't been doing that since he has declined with age and weight...yeah, maybe...I thought about that myself. But either way; Floyd has every right as a competitor to ask for such tests given the era we are in and boxing's failure to upgrade their system.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        Ill give you ONE reason why:

He fears for his life if he gets in the ring with pac. hes said it on an interview.
        Pac is unbeatable right now. Can't blame Floyd for it.

Comment

Pacquiao refused to take a $40+ million dollar drug test. Now tell me who's the one juicing??

No one's ego is worth $40 million dollars. Nope, not even Manny Pacroid.

*******s love to discredit Mayweather but he wasn't the one who refused OS testing. True story.

Comment

I don't take the steroids accusations seriously anymore. I bet most of you are just doing it to piss off Pac fans and defend Floyd. And vice versa with Pac fans for Manny.

I'd bet all my points (if I actually wasted my time here doing that) that nothing will come out of these allegations.

Comment

Even before the Pac vs Cotto fight. The Mayweathers already threw around this accusation on Pac's face like he f**cked all their mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends. Pac said to himself, what the hell I did to them to be deserved this kind of maligned and defamation? Fast forward, when the fight negotiation started between them. Floyd added more blows to Pac's injuries by asking this OST. Pac said himself, you already insulted/defamed me for no reasons then now you ordering me to do this OST for you? Who the hell are you telling me all of these? Why not ask the commission to do this in our fight? Why should it came from you ordering me like you are my boss?

I think its an ego thing the reasons why the fight fell apart and maybe some more.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                Ill give you ONE reason why:

He fears for his life if he gets in the ring with pac. hes said it on an interview.
                true...................

Comment

Problem is, Floyd's camp said Floyd will supposedly ask for olympic style testing in all of his remaining bouts...

Comment

Originally posted by ALLTIMEGREAT View Post
                    thats what i call unconditional love.
                    the video made my day

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                      Problem is, Floyd's camp said Floyd will supposedly ask for olympic style testing in all of his remaining bouts...
                      This is great for boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X