Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason why Mayweather demanded random blood testing against Mosley & Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    This is great for boxing!
    No its not, its not great for boxing to add annoying tests for boxers who are already clean when they already have good enough tests to see if you're cheating or not.

What an idiotic statement.

Comment

*****s getting desperate trying to justify their false god floyd the fraud not getting scared facing pac.

Fact.

Comment

Great thread exposing Pacman for the fraud he is

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          No its not, its not great for boxing to add annoying tests for boxers who are already clean when they already have good enough tests to see if you're cheating or not.

What an idiotic statement.
          The current testing in Boxing is not very good. Depending on which state you fight in can determine if there is any testing done at all.

Shane Mosley, or whoever gave him the drugs with/without his knowledge, defeated the NSAC when he passed their testing - despite being on several performance enhancing drugs. That's a fact which proves your response inaccurate.

Hopefully superior testing will be mandatory for all fights in the near future.

Comment

floyd wouldnt have asked mosley to test if they negotiated with them before pac

Comment

I find it funny how *******s think Floyd is scared and some kind of psychic who knew Pac would turn down the testing, and also turn down all the compromises Floyd made on the cut off point of the tests - whilst at the same time agreeing to every demand Pac and his team had.

It's quite obvious looking back over the events of the negotiations, who didn't want the fight for whatever reason and who did.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
                floyd wouldnt have asked mosley to test if they negotiated with them before pac
                I think he would have. He mentioned Mosley being a steroid user whenever people asked if he was impressed with his win over Margarito. His answer was something like, "so what, two cheaters fighting eachother".

I think the random blood testing is a great idea, regardless of how it was brought into the sport.

Comment

Hey Pac Fans be reasonable...PAC has "A Side Meth" which makes him invulnerable even to bullets...If you would face someone in the ring with that may have that ability, wouldn't you want him tested as well to make sure the playing field is fair?

Floyd fans never fail to make me laugh when they justify the accusations by the former convict Floyd Sr...

Comment

its not PEDS its A-SIDEMETH

/THREAD

Comment

I don't think Pac is a fraud but he should not have refused the test. That was very self incriminating.
                      This is very cut and dry to me! You refuse the test so I have a right to question your logic behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X