No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto vs Quintana: Trainng Camp Notes For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Yes he is Burner, I saw him in person and he looks like ****!!! He was whopping ass in the sparring sessions though. So I dont know what to make about it.

But he definetly looks a bit drain
    MellowMood said he seen a sparring video of him getting whooped on.

Comment

I think Andre Berto is going to make a HL reel out of Carlos Quintana.

Just an ass beating ending in Quintana being unconscious.

That I'm pretty confident about.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
        Quintana is fine. He was at 152 monday and he sounded very happy and excited. I spoke with him and he said he felt very healthy. The nutritionist is doing an excellent job as well. He worked out all the time at the gym and had been way before he was even negotiating to fight with Clottey (which clottey didnt want to fight him). I see an upset.. This is MY personal opinion: I don't see Quintana allowing Berto to get inside at all. Berto will be the aggressor and Quintana's footwork along with his counter punching abilities will stop him in his tracks. I think this fight is not getting enough attention as it should though. This could be Berto's first step to really proving himself or his chance to prove everyone that's saying he's green right. The odds are insane and im betting as well. Even my points here, any takers?
        He's a badass fighter but I think he's going to get his ass kicked badly.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

this is a good test for Berto, not saying Berto is in trouble, however if he beats Quintana easy, we can say he's for real..

Comment

I think I will have to give Quintana the edge and benefit of
            the doubt due to his experience in championship fights and
            competition. Andre Berto just hasn't impressed me since he
            stepped up his competition. If this fight is close and goes to
            a decision then Berto will get it because of his worth, so Quintana
            must display a convincing and dominate performance.

Comment

The problem with Berto is that he is not getting better, kind of
              like how Cotto was/is. All the skills right there but no one to
              bring out their hidden potential. The same Berto that fought
              Collazo is going to be in the ring with Quintana and in my opinion,
              Quintana is a better fighter than Collazo. If Quintana fights smart
              and uses his abilities, he can for sure beat Berto because to me, Berto
              is all show and name hype. I think Berto has very good talent but
              needs a better corner to help him improve because a guy as fast as
              Berto, shouldn't have to clinch all the time. all in all, I am going to
              have to lean towards Quintana but Berto can win if Quintana, ain't
              coming to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                NEW YORK- With training camp coming to a close Andre Berto (25-0, 19 KO's) and Carlos Quintana (27-2-0,21 KO's) took time to discuss their training camps as they prepared to meet for the WBC World Championship, The card is being billed as "Fighting For Haiti" which is being promoted by DiBella Entertainment and sponsored by Champs Sports, Where Sport Lives, will be televised "LIVE" on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:30pm (ET) / 7:30pm (PT). The telecast will be available in HD-TV for those viewers who can receive HD on Saturday, April 10th at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Andre berto Beats Quintana By KO or Decision

Comment

quintana beats the overrated berto

Comment

Working...
                  X