Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto vs Quintana: Trainng Camp Notes For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuses if anyone loses. Q's a career welter and had enough time. I think Berto's going to be impressive and stop Q, and still be overrated by some people.

Comment

For being such a good welterweight fight, this really should get more play.

Comment

berto would beat quintana

Comment

This seems like it's going to be a good scrap.Quintana has the tool's to beat Berto.But Berto has the tool's to beat Quintana I like Berto because he is more gifted but Quintana has crazy heart and has beat Pwill.I favor Berto but I'm not ruling out the upset for Quintana.I for one thought Berto lost to collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            This seems like it's going to be a good scrap.Quintana has the tool's to beat Berto.But Berto has the tool's to beat Quintana I like Berto because he is more gifted but Quintana has crazy heart and has beat Pwill.I favor Berto but I'm not ruling out the upset for Quintana.I for one thought Berto lost to collazo.
            Good point, I think Berto will win, but the odds the Q will lose are insane. How do you think Collazo beat Berto? I think he lost 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

When the fight goes down you know they are gonna do a documentary about Berto before the fight starts. Regardless of whether or not HBO is biased toward him, I'm kind of curious to see a new one on him because of the Haiti earthquake and what he had to go through. What kind of injury did his dad go through when they showed that one before his fight with Collazo? I know theRican nuthuggers like Ch@mp are gonna come up with the weight drain excuse when it's Berto who had to deal with distractions. Not Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                When the fight goes down you know they are gonna do a documentary about Berto before the fight starts. Regardless of whether or not HBO is biased toward him, I'm kind of curious to see a new one on him because of the Haiti earthquake and what he had to go through. What kind of injury did his dad go through when they showed that one before his fight with Collazo? I know theRican nuthuggers like Ch@mp are gonna come up with the weight drain excuse when it's Berto who had to deal with distractions. Not Quintana.
                Yeah, but the PRican, they have to support their countrymen. How do you think the fight going to play out Iceata?

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                  Yeah, but the PRican, they have to support their countrymen. How do you think the fight going to play out Iceata?
                  Toss up kinda fight. Berto has more power and speed but Quintana has a longer reach and has better foot movement and counter punching abilities. Both of their chins are glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Toss up kinda fight. Berto has more power and speed but Quintana has a longer reach and has better foot movement and counter punching abilities. Both of their chins are glass.
                    They don't have Mosley level chins, but they don't have Khan level chins either. Q was F'd up by a monster body shot by Cotto, and I think that that the Williams KO was Flukish. Berto's reach is 72 inches, and he's faster. I think Berto will stop Q late, but it will be interesting. I think Berto gonna have a big 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                      Good point, I think Berto will win, but the odds the Q will lose are insane. How do you think Collazo beat Berto? I think he lost 8 rounds to 4.
                      Berto was out fought by Collazo and Collazo IMO drop Berto he was held up by the rope's.8 to 4 is a crazy score I did not even see it like that for Collazo.It was a close fight.I had it 7 to 5 Collazo and felt he was robbed.none the less I think Quintana is better the Collazo so I hope Berto is on his job.

Comment

Working...
                      X